A.1. Garlic and Herb Marinade, 16 oz Bottle

by A.1.

We heard you love garlic, so we came up with a blend of spices and herbs, we are sure you'll love too. With garlic being the protagonist, other supporting herbs also play their role exceptionally well in flavoring the marinade!Let the Aroma Sink in...Pop the bottle open, bring it close to your nose, take a deep breath and let the heavenly whiff of garlic enlighten you to your core! Let the fluids loose in your mouth and the marinade on the steak! The results you'll get, after grilling, will be scrumptious!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A.1. Garlic and Herb Marinade, 16 oz Bottle!
Marietta, GA
This is used when im marinating or if i want to Sear some Steak tips. It makes a great addition to your dishes.
A.1. Garlic and Herb Marinade, 16 oz Bottle Husband knocked it out of the park again with dinner. First steaks and tonight boneless chops! This marinade is very versatile. Can't wait to try chicken next! The price is great compared to other marinades.
Hillsborough, NC
Delicious! I love marinating my steaks in it! Good price for the size of bottle you get. I don’t think I’d change a thing about it!
White Lake, MI
BEST STEAK MARINADE! It is a must try, I recommend this to everyone, trick is to leave it over night!
Mc Kenzie, TN
This just adds the extra flavor to the meat.. we use this a lot when we grill and it just makes it that much better!
This sauce tastes great. It's got the right amount of flavor to add to just about any meat or fish. I trust the brand & I'm more than satisfied with the product.

Looking for your answer?