A.1. Chicago Steakhouse Marinade uploaded by renee t.

BY A.1.

A.1. Chicago Steakhouse Marinade.
Black Pepper & Roasted Red Bell Peppers.
33% more than the Leading National Competitor.
16 fl oz (1 PT) 473mL. see more...

• "and goes great on practically any type of meat" in 1 review
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Convenient? Perhaps. But you would do better just to mix up some flavors from stuff you probably already have. Much tastier and probably healthier.
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
Disgusting. It has a thick and gloopy texture and it tastes so gross, like a really old price of teryaki beef jerkey
Mahala C.
Somerset, KY
Love this steak sauce! it's kind of tangy but sweet at the same time. and goes great on practically any type of meat
Tara B.
Logan, WV
Loved it. It had a wonderful taste that didn't take away from the steak. Tastes just like it was from a steakhouse!
renee t.
Works great gave good flavor to the meat I would buy it again and recommend it to my friends and family
Christina P.
Middletown , CT
Very taste, I recommend to anybody who is tired of plain steak. I would recommend over other brands.
Lindsay E.
Tahlequah, OK
I think A1 sauces taste sticky and chemical-y. I prefer to season my meats with more natural things.
Laurel S.
Savannah, GA
This is a great steak marinade. It's super easy to use and tastes great. It is my go to marinade.
Claudia F.
Philadelphia, PA
Big crowd pleaser at my house. Tangy and really enhances steak. We also put it on pork chops.
Santee B.
Conyers, GA
I love this dang sause, it has a tangy hint to it but over all it is a very good sause