A.1. Bold & Spicy Sauce

by A.1.

A.1. Bold & Spicy is an improvement to Tabasco sauce which itself is self proclaimed. Tomatoes, crushed oranges and sweet raisin paste blend together to add a smack of sweetness and tartness. A mix of secret spices, garlic and celery seeds enhance the flavor even more.Give Life to Your Stake, Pork or ChickenA.1. Bold & Spicy sauce makes everything taste better. It enhances the flavor of your protein be it in any form. Sandwiches, burgers, tacos or tenders, it gives them all a Bold & Spicy twist! The sauce that makes everything taste better Tabasco added for even more exciting flavor Small, portable bottle, easy to carry anywhere Completely free of any kind of allergens Enjoy the flavors of life without forgoing your kosher diet TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), VINEGAR, CORN SYRUP, RAISIN PASTE, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SALT, TOBASCO BRAND PEPPER SAUCE (VINEGAR, RED PEPPERS, SALT), CRUSHED ORANGE PUREE, SPICE, CARAMEL COLOR, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), DRIED GARLIC, DRIED ONIONS, SULPHITES, CELERY SEED.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A.1. Bold & Spicy Sauce!
Product Highlights
“It doesn't run all over your plate like the original does and it has just the right amount of spice!” in 1 review
A1 is a great steak sauce & I put it on more than steak. I've used this flavor on shrimp & chicken & it was very tasty. The flavor is so good that no matter how much you use, it's never too much. It's REALLY good on grilled foods. #sauce #condiments #foodie
No Special Diet
This is one of Favorites, You see I don’t eat meet like I use to, but I do eat fish, I like to use it as dipping sauce, I seem to think it’s healthy, and it’s delicious
Organic
Bethlehem, PA
I mean, for me, A1 can go on just about anything. From ribs to steaks to chicken to pork chops, burgers, even steak fries and baked potatoes. It works on so many different foods. It is, if you can't tell, one of my favorite things to use with food.
Huntington , WV
I love A1 sauce. It is by far the best sauce to dip steal and pork chops in and actually works amazing as a meat marinara! I soak my steaks in A1 and brown sugar before I pop them on the grill and they are so tender and flavorful. I highly recommend and it’s easy to find a basically any grocery store! Haven’t tried all the flavors but excited to see what new flavors they come out with!
No Special Diet
I can’t eat steak without this stuff! Lol I even pour it over my shrimp whenever I order food from a steak house.yes the bottle says spicy but it’s not really spicy to me but I’m satisfied with the taste every Single time.i prefer this one over the original flavor
Gainesville, GA
This isn't the original, but man is it good! A1 is a staple to our steak eating needs, I feel like my steak is always naked without it. Good price, never too expensive. Love this product, keep it stocked in my fridge! I love the original more is the only reason I have 4 stars instead of 5!
Midlothian, VA
A.1. Bold & Spicy Sauce uploaded by Despina N.
Love this steak sauce! Just like it’s name says it is bold and spicy. Not too spicy though in my opinion. Just the perfect amount! It is good on steaks, barbecue, pork and chicken. If you like spicy try it out!
Warren, MI
Simply put, as steak isn't a steak without A1. I have been to restaurants that don't serve A1 and I'll either save my steak until I get home or order something else. I also find that A1 is terrific in hamburgers.
Salt Lake City
The bold and spicy is inferior to the original.  Whatever they put in the bold and spicy A-1 ruins the taste of the sauce.  I will stick with original A-1.
I love A1 and I love bold and spicy. I don't use steak sauce much on my steaks,because they are so good you don't need them. But I do love this on a steak. It is so good