BY A.1.

Rhonda M.
I have tried other store brands to save a few cents. There is no substitute. My son loves it so much I think he could drink it out of the bottle. Ha. He uses it on everything. The aroma is heavy and so is the taste. It comes out strong and compliments your dishes immediately. There’s the tang tart taste from the vinegar in A-1. It is the best tasting. Not that I love straight tasting vinegar but it compliments a lot of sauces. My husband who is a great chef and grill master gets upset when anyone uses sauces on his foods but my son always grabs the A-1. My son who has been eating very clean this year to counter some reactions to psoriasis. He eats a lot of ground turkey. I mix the A-1 in the ground turkey before I pat it out and make burgers out if it. He loves it. I love the bottle and the labeling on this product as well. The smell of this product hits your nose right away. It’s not a bad smell of all. It kinda reminds me of a marinade. It’s a beefy,vinegar smell. We use this on cube steaks and make sandwiches out of it. We will cook the cube steak in the frying pan on low for about 30-40 minutes to make it really tender then we put the sandwich sliced bread and put A-1 lightly on both sides of the bread and then put our cube steak piece in between the two pieces of bread. It makes a really good tasting sandwich.
Edie T.
Crescent City , CA
This is the only sauce I’ll use for my steak. It has such a good taste and it’s not that expensive. My boyfriend hates steak sauce before he tried this and now he’s always asking for it. I’ll continue to buy!
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Best steak sauce I like. I love that a little is all you need so the bottle will last a while. Love that I can use as a sauce or to even grill with. It’s also not horribly priced
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
I love A1 sauce. It’s the perfect amount of tangy and flavor to add to any meat. Not expensive and a little goes along way. It’s got a strong flavor that pairs well with Shepard’s pie, Steak, green beans or dipping sauce for any meat.
Rochelle N.
I like this sauce for my steaks. It taste tangy and a bit sweet. It's too salty, the consistency is thick thin. I picked this up from target while shopping for other groceries.
Morgan K.
Denton, TX
I don't think I remember any day of grilling without A1 growing up. Now it's a staple in my household. This stuff is addicting! I use it for pork chops, steaks, baked potatoes, grilled meats, mac and cheese and pizza. That's right. Pizza! I switched out the ranch for the A1 and don't regret it.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
This is my husbands number one choice for steak sauce.  He eats it on pork, hamburgers and other things too.  It has a very distinct flavor that pairs nicely with all meats.  I purchase ours in the large bottles at Walmart or Dollar General.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I love this sauce. It is one of my most favorite sauces ever. I crave this stuff. It's perfect with steak or anything you prefer. I highly recommend this to everyone. It's the best of the best ♡°
Lisa S.
Over the years I have tried other steak sauce products. nothing compares to A1. Great value, a little pricey depending where you buy it. I buy mine at Wal-Mart always because the cost is always less. I highly recommend to others to try it, great taste, even just like that. This is good for meatloaf to add in and spread on top as well. The taste when you take it out of the oven is AWESOME, YUMMY!
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Was having a problem when going out to eat. We were at a couple of steak houses and they didn't have steak sauce. Let alone A1 Steak Sauce the preferred brand. So this is great to keep in to go bag . In fact son took a couple to keep @ work for roast beef sandwiches.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
A.1. A1 Steak Sauce Food Service, 5 Ounce -- 24 Per Case out of all condiments this is my fav I love the taste of this stuff like tangy I eat this stuff on more then just my steak nd is very affordable . I'm a saucy person .
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you ever mix A-1 in sauces?