BY A.1.

• A1 or Heinz 57 for steak sauce? A1 A.1. 10 Oz Steak Sauce...1 Answers
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
null hands down this is my favorite sauce i put it on alot you have to use this when you eat steak hands down. On burgers , steak, with fry on top the baked potatoes. Its just that good! Can buy anywhere very affordable like under 7 dollars . if yu like tangy thingss this is for you .
Cheryl M.
Camillus, NY
I use A.1. on everything I can. I love the tangy taste and it is the perfect complement for almost every red meat from steak to burgers. It is the perfectly versatile condiment.
Aliyah L.
['Whittier', ''], CA
A1 sauce is a must have the flavor is absolutely amazing!! I have been obsessed with flavor for years i out it on everything my steak my chicken my fries! Its super affordable and is a must to have at your next steak dinner😍
Alex F.
When you eat this with steak, it is a match made in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could give this 6 stars to be honest. Great product to try and it doesn't just go on steak.
Jonathan Z.
Seattle
Love A1, its perfect with chicken, pork, and of course beef. I will usually add it to my ground beef when making burgers, along with minced onions and garlic too 😋. Its got that tangy-savory flavor that is just awesome.
Kaila F.
Amherst, NY
This sauce is just tangy enough to bring the flavor out of almost any meat I put it on. I especially love on of course steak but grilled chicken omg! You have to try it!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
A1 A.1. 10 Oz Steak Sauce Original is the best steak sauce an even goes well with very expensive steaks. I've tried several other steak sauces and this has the best flavor and perfect bite in Tang to it. It's also good with dry steaks and it helps moisten the steak and revive its juiciness.
Carissa O.
If you ask me, this is literally the ONLY steak sauce. There is no substitute for A1 steak sauce. The flavor is amazing and it goes with so much, but my favorite is steak. Steak just isn't steak without A1 sauce. Mmmmm...
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
I love A1 entirely way too much. It's a necessity in my household and I would definitely recommend always having some on hand even without steak. It's such a flavorful condiment and even works well on mashed potatoes!
Nhikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a steam water and I must have my A1 sauce it has a good taste a little smoky and peppery you can get it thick or regular a little garlicky and you can use it on chicken or pork but I stick to the steak

back