A Walk to Remember

Love brings together what peer pressure and lifestyles seek to keep apart in this coming-of-age story based on the bestselling book. Teen idol Shane West and multiplatinum recording star Mandy Moore star as two high schoolers -- she a straitlaced preacher's daughter and he an unmotivated delinquent. When events thrust him into her world, he begins an unexpected journey he'll never forget.

What’s your favorite Nicholas Sparks book?
[user:kateb9f40] did you read the book 📚? The book is always better than the movie! I literally cried through the entire second half of the book. He is my favorite author and anytime they have a movie from one of his books I want to see it. But I always read the book, preferably first but after is fine to. Trust me on this 😉
Anyone watched this. What y'all think?
Start your review of A Walk to Remember!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is my favorite book that was made into a film.I cry every time I watch it,and it was mandy moores best role she had in my opinon:) such a sweet story and will be a favorite for years to come.in reviews
Im not really into older movies but I honestly fell in love with this movie, I cry every time its such an amazing and inspiring movie.in reviews
This movie is one of my favorites a tear jerker for sure but definitely recommend it to everyone!in reviews
My all time favorite movie, I feel in love with it the moment I watched it... the book was fantastic but I loved the movie... true love conquers all...in reviews
This is a true love story and make me cry every time I watch this movie it showed what true love can do to some people in reviews
Arlington, WA
I watched this movie the day before I went into labor with my daughter. we named her Jamie. love love this movie
Barranquitas
This movie was so sweet. The history of the good girl falling in love with the bad guy maybe sounds tacky, but those two melted my heart.
Wichita, KS
Such a sweet movie! A real life changer! I have watched it several times!
Such a sweet movie! A real life changer! I have watched it several times!
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Classic Nicholas Sparks love story. I read this whole book in a day simply because I was super involved in the characters and love story. Such a sweet novel to read. Love the inspiration for the movie. I liked both equally although very much different as they were similar. And FYI this is one of my favorite movies. Excellent soundtrack
Very amazing and sad story. It is the perfect love story. Very emotional movie.
Very amazing and sad story. It is the perfect love story. Very emotional movie.
Des Plaines, IL
A Walk to Remember uploaded by Celine C.
Favorite book, favorite movie of all time the book was amazing as well as the book, timeless!
I've loved this movie for years! Super cute, adorable, and pulls at the heart strings. Great date night flick!
Lake Mary, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
1,076 reviews
This book is a Love story between two teenagers who dispute their personalities they fall in love with one another. Its s good book about romance and love..❤❤
Ammon, ID
An emotional tear jerker, but such a beautiful story. Even with it being an older movie, it's still very enjoyable. One to watch if you're needing a good cry.
Flemingsburg, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is a great book and a great movie! Highly recommend it! The story is a tear jerk and very moving. This is the second one follow behind the Notebook of being the very best there is by Nicholas Sparks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fairborn, OH
il y a 2 ans
Kate C. did you read the book 📚? The book is always better than the movie! I literally cried through the entire second half of the book. He is my favorite author and anytime they have a movie from one of his books I want to see it. But I always read the book, preferably first but after is fine to. Trust me on this 😉
Angela M. il y a un an
I agree the book was great!