A Walk to Remember

Love brings together what peer pressure and lifestyles seek to keep apart in this coming-of-age story based on the bestselling book. Teen idol Shane West and multiplatinum recording star Mandy Moore star as two high schoolers -- she a straitlaced preacher's daughter and he an unmotivated delinquent. When events thrust him into her world, he begins an unexpected journey he'll never forget.

What’s your favorite Nicholas Sparks book?
[user:kateb9f40] did you read the book 📚? The book is always better than the movie! I literally cried through the entire second half of the book. He is my favorite author and anytime they have a movie from one of his books I want to see it. But I always read the book, preferably first but after is fine to. Trust me on this 😉
Anyone watched this. What y'all think?
Start your review of A Walk to Remember!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite book that was made into a film.I cry every time I watch it,and it was mandy moores best role she had in my opinon:) such a sweet story and will be a favorite for years to come.” in reviews
“Im not really into older movies but I honestly fell in love with this movie, I cry every time its such an amazing and inspiring movie.” in reviews
“This movie is one of my favorites a tear jerker for sure but definitely recommend it to everyone!” in reviews
“My all time favorite movie, I feel in love with it the moment I watched it... the book was fantastic but I loved the movie... true love conquers all...” in reviews
“This is a true love story and make me cry every time I watch this movie it showed what true love can do to some people ” in reviews
I love this movie! Based on the book by Nicholas Sparks. It's a great romantic movie with an unexpected ending.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I remember watching this movie in the theaters as a kid and just falling in love with it. Although I haven't read the book to this day, I though the movie was good. Mandy Moore and Shane West both did a good job in portraying their characters. Furthermore, the storyline is funny, yet romantic and heartbreaking. This is one of the movies to add into the queue after The Notebook!
Sweetwater TN
Oh my goodness😭😭 GET TISSUES!!! If you are going to watch it for the first time. I cry every time I watch it. I don't personally like the way they portrayed Christians in this movie i am a a Fundamental Independent KJV only Baptist Preacher's daughter, and i know Hollywood is completely warped. But over all I LOVE the movie.
New Castle, DE
I love this book and also the movie. It is a heartbreaking love story. It is a story where the paths of two different people cross paths in one day and turn into love over time.In spite of the girl's illness the boy managed to make the girl happy in a short time. I cried a lot🥺🙈❤️A Walk to Remember
Este é um filme antigo mas cheio de qualidade. Acho que a palavra que o define melhor e emoção. A história é super comovente e faz com que muita gente se emocione e aprenda no decorrer da trama. É apaixonante e tocante, eu chorei e cantei e refleti muito.
Meridian, ID
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie! Nicholas Sparks never fails to make a great movie. The storyline is wonderful and the movie heartfelt. Just writing this review, I want to re-watch this movie! I love watching the character development between Jamie and Landon.
Jersey City
ITS A TEAR FEST EVERY TIME I WATCH THIS MOVIE! I hate that every time I watch this movie I cannot stop CRYING I ball my eyes out! It’s such a good movie and if you need to just sit and cry this is definitely the movie you need to watch.
This is probably one of my favorite movies ever! It always makes me cry! I love the chemistry between Mandy Moore and Shane West in this movie. Also it is short and sweet. I really feel for the character. I also love the soundtrack to this film. Love it.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie. The message is incredible and although it is definitely sad, it leaves you feeling uplifted. My only concern is that there is a lot of swearing in it for being rated PG. Because of the rating, I didn't give a second thought about showing the movie to my kids. But, there was definitely more swearing than I want my little ones being exposed to. Just a word of caution. But, other than than, fantastic movie!
I’ve watched the movie before I read a book. The movie is amazing but the book is something else. You feel each and every emotion they are going through. I was full of feelings when I read this book. Such an amazing one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fairborn, OH
il y a un an
Kate C. did you read the book 📚? The book is always better than the movie! I literally cried through the entire second half of the book. He is my favorite author and anytime they have a movie from one of his books I want to see it. But I always read the book, preferably first but after is fine to. Trust me on this 😉
Angela M. • il y a 5 mois
I agree the book was great!