BY A&W

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! A & W Diet Vanilla Root Beer 12 oz, 12 pk see more...

Debra B.
Clarksville
Diet Rootbeer is my diet alternative drink
No caffeine and taste is not to sweet and has a very refreshing taste. No calories but does have sodium but a lower amount than most diet beverages.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
A&W was the original for a great root beer float, and the Vanilla Root Beer adds an even better component over vanilla ice cream! Or just get the taste of a rootbeer in a nice, ice cold can.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I'm not a fan of root beer at all, I never have been. My brother bought this and I tried it, and I was pleasantly surprised by it's mild taste. I have since used it to mix with alcohol and make delicious root beer floats1
Melissa G.
One of the few brands that doesn't have the diet soda aftertaste. It's not as sweet as the regular version, but still quite delicious.
Robyn G.
Henderson, KY
Diet Root beer is very good. Doesn't have that typical diet aftertaste. One of my favorites.
Antoinette N.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Love this soda. It doesn't even taste like a diet soda. It also taste good in a soda float.