A & W Diet Root Beer uploaded by Sherri C.

BY A&W

A & W Diet Root Beer: Low sodium see more...

• "It tastes great in comparison to other diet drinks" in 1 review
Lindsey T.
Norfolk, VA
I love this diet soda! Before I tried this, I thought that Diet Dr. Pepper was the best diet soda but now I know that Diet Root Beer is. It tastes so much like the regular that I think some may not even tell the difference! It is sweet, very carbonated, and has that familiar rootbeer flavor.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
I love this diet root beer! its like a sweet treat in its self. it tastes so good, I'm addicted! sometimes i freeze a partially full bottle, and it get really icy..so frosty and good~ 5 stars here!
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY
I love this pop. It doesn't taste like a diet pop at all and I don't notice any funny after taste either. I usually enjoy drinking pop with a fatty meal. I love the burn of the A&W as it goes down. If you have a sensitive stomach, you may not want to drink this.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Diet A&W root beer is easier to find than Diet Barq's, and it's almost as tasty. I have usually seen this in smaller bottles. It has a good flavor, and it's something that I would buy again and again. I would recommend to others.
Melanie D.
astoria, or
I am not a fan of diet drinks but being diabetic if I want to have a sweet treat it needs to be sugar free. This drink tastes so good, its so close to the real thing. It tastes great in comparison to other diet drinks
Leigh W.
Madison Heights, MI
Can't even tell it's diet. It's really yummy and for those of us who crave a root beer but don't want all the calories, this is a great alternative. I've also put low fat frozen yogurt in mine and made a "lite" root beer float.
Terry O.
Two Rivers, WI
I agree with Leigh, this is darn close to the non-diet version, and when you're craving a root beer, this is a great alternative that doesn't contain the high calories.
Tamara S.
I typically don't drink diet sodas as they have a bit of a strange twang to them, however, I accidentally got the diet A&W rootbeer the other day and I will say that I have enjoyed this.
Emilee M.
I still prefer the regular but if I had to drink diet it would be root beer. Since root beer has a unique flavor anyway it's harder to tell it is diet flavoring in it.
Karissa T.
Windsor, NY
This is one of the more tasteful diet sodas. It's hard to tell the difference between regular and diet. Love the fact it is caffeine free for the kids