BY A. VOGEL

Flavorful Organic Herb Seasoning Salt Herbamare® is made according to the original recipe of the world famous Swiss Naturopath Dr. A. Vogel and is prepared with fresh, organically grown herbs.  The fresh herbs are combined with natural sea salt and allowed to "steep" for up to one year before the moisture is removed by a special vacuum process at low temperature.  The Steeping process integrates the full herb and vegetable flavor into the salt crystal. Use Herbamare® on salads, vegetables, beans, and rice, pasta, meats or pizza for a delicious seasoned dish.  Keep a container on your table as an alternative to plain table salt and in your condiment cupboard to create a delicious seasoning for all your home cooking.  Herbamare® does not contain artificial flavorings, dairy products, gluten, anti-caking agents or hydrolyzed vegetable protei see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ana P.
Omg - where has this product been all my life? I'm not kidding when I say that this is the BEST sea salt that I've ever had. It's absolutely delicious!  The salt is infused with fresh herbs and vegetables and is aromatic and savoury.  It adds another level of flavour to your food and can turn the blandest dish into something delectable. My fiance is a picky eater but he was absolutely thrilled with this sea salt. We used to purchase pink Himalayan sea salt, but from now on we will be loyal Herbamare customers for life! Seriously - get this product!
Ann-Marie V.
Burnaby, BC
Herbamare Original herbed sea salt is a great addition to dishes you would normally add salt to. It tastes great; very flavourful. I added it to my soup, and it was fabulous. I appreciate the fact that it is an organic product and contains no artificial flavours or preservatives. I would definitely recommend this product as an alternative to salt. * I received this product for free from Social Nature in exchange for an honest review.*
Sandra R.
oakville, Ontario
I was pleasantly surprised with Herbamere Salt by Vogel. This salt enhances the flavour of any dish. The addition of herbs and vegetables such as basil, onion, celery etc. adds pizazz to otherwise dull dishes. it's organic and healthier than other salts as it's non -gmo, additive and preservative free. It's fine sea salt, excellent to add to salads and pasta dishes. No coarse findings as with other salts. It's a thumbs up for me!
Lorelei K.
Foodie Expert
I love this product! It is really delicious and provides a nice subtle flavor to a variety of foods. I especially like this on steamed veggies with a little bit of melted butter as it really adds depth of flavor to simple veggie dishes. I still keep regular salt on hand, but this is a great substitute!
Vanessa R.
Georgetown, ON
Foodie Expert
It was ok.... I would use this for certain seasonings but don't think I will be replacing regular salt anytime soon.
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
Foodie Expert
This stuff is great and it is a perfect product for the health conscious. I have a few A.Vogel products and love how they are lower in sodium and are natural
Crystal G.
St. John's, NL
Foodie Expert
Had a sample of this before and i tried it. The seasoning tasted really good and could go on basically anything.
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
Great if you're in a pickle on how to season your chicken, fish, or whatever protein you want. Makes dinner making easy. Awesome go to in the pantry.
Raven C.
Victoria , BC
Foodie Expert
Got a sample of this I tried on my homemade hashbrowns was so delicious need to get some more of it :)
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
Foodie Expert
I have this on just regular cucumber omg so tasty !