BY A. VOGEL

A. Vogel Arnica Rub is a specially formulated homeopathic gel made from freshly harvested and organically grown Arnica montana flowers. Cultivated for centuries, Arnica montana is well known for easing the symptoms of bruising and muscle soreness*The beautiful yellow arnica montana flowers used to create this Arnica Rub are picked by hand from the fields of an organic farm in Germany. These fields, identified after an intensive search, offer perfect soil conditions, enabling the company to grow this valuable herb as their founder, Alfred Vogel, would have wished*Each gram of gel contains: 500 mg of Arnica flowers - arnica montana. Made according to Swiss Good Manufacturing Protocols* The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Wild Earth Market or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Fresh Organic Arnica Flowers (Approximately 20 Arnica flower heads per tube).50% Tincture - 1:20Other Ingredients: Ethanol (94%), Glycerol (85%), HPXL Methylcellulose, Purified Water. Gluten Free Wheat Free Vegan see more...

Lindsay b.
I bought this to try for my sore muscles and joints! I clean houses every once and a while and my wrists and back at the end of the day are are so sore so I tried this and it didn't work at all! I tried it in a few different places on my body with a few different degrees of soreness and joint pain and it didn't work at all!
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
This stuff is great for body aches and pains. My job requires me to be on my feet moving about for the entire shift. This cream works great on my sore joints and my shins, ankles, and feet. I usually reach for this brand before other OTC medications.