BY A TOUCH OF YOUTH

Buy Wonder Products Makeup Sponges Puffs - Wonder Wedge is a high quality foam, make-up sponge. Shaped to provide easy application of foundation, eye shadow and blush. The smoothness and absorbency that lets you blend your liquid make-up to get that flawless natural look. Wonder Wedges are sensational for cleaning-up mascara runs, make-up smudges or covering dark circles around the eyes. see more...

Emily D.
Mission, TX
i bought these at walmart and downtown McAllen for like less then 5 dollars and they are just like any other sponge, i use it to blend my dark circles and concealer it leaves my skin smooth afterwords and doesn't leave harsh creases. the only bad thing is that they rip so fast.
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Bought these once and they saved my life! I need to bake and I lost my sponge so I had these under my cabinet and I found they were amazing to carve out your contour and more!
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I have never really been a fan of the sponges, but when I first started doing my makeup that was the only real options on the market at the time. I think when there are so many new and improved options for applying your makeup it makes sense to invest more money and buy something that works and doesn't waste the money you spend on product soaking into these sponges.
Vicky S.
Winton, CA
First time buying them 😜 they are really soft.. They have a weird smell 😂 they are good for foundation,eye shadow, blusher, but, I'm going to try them out for the nails hopefully it works out. But, it doesn't they are perfect for foundation or mostly any make up. 😊
Julie H.
Niles, MI
I love the triangular wedge, I won't buy other sponge applicators. Very easy to apply and blend makeup, I add a drop of water before putting the makeup on the sponge for easier blending.
chastity h.
Von Ormy, TX
I love these to blend out my foundation but i think its just wasting your foundation by soaking into the sponge.
These are very cute little blenders. Very easy to use when you can't afford those beauty blenders!
Serena L.
I really love these to blend out my foundation, although I find it a waste to use it to apply my foundation and more unhygienic to constantly use one and wash it, as the product gets stuck in it.
Hanshah S.
I use this product all the time. It is perfect for blending, appplying and removing makeup of your face.
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
What would you use this for?