BY A TO Z

A to Z 2013 Oregon Pinot Gris.

The essence of Oregon. see more...

Molly L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Yummm I cannot say enough about how delicious and refreshing a glass of A to Z Pinot Gris is on a really hot summer night. With a glass of this Pinot Gris, a cheese plate, and some tuna tartare, it would be impossible to have a bad night.
stacy e.
I think the Oregon Pinot Gris is especially great with long summer nights. I like to mix some sparking water in the white wine to make it taste even lighter.So it feels like i am not getting all those extra calories.Would recommend to others..
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I prefer slightly drier whites. A to Z has a fun label, thats how I stumbled upon it at the store. Sometimes ibotta app has rebates for it too.
Gwen B.
This is a great house wine. It great to have around for a quick gathering of friends. I enjoy the taste.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I think this is a really yummy wine. I don't have in my house but I'm thinking about leaving to get some!
Lori E.
I enjoy pino grigio wines. This one was good especially for the price. Nice wine when entertaining.
Paige C.
I love their white wines so much!!! They’re crisp and clean! I get them anytime anyone comes over
Amanda S.
Boston, MA
Never tried this wine before. But I'm an open minded person, so I'll be buying this if i see it!
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite wines! It's really smooth and pleasing on the palette! very good!
Bridgette R.
Orlando, FL
This is not a bad Pinot Grigio! Great for every day drinking or for a dinner party!