BY A TASTE OF THAI

• I've never seen these before. Do they taste like fortune cookies? 1 Answers
Cathy H.
Cathy H.
Duluth, GA
I love to make a fun asian night for my family. We sit on the floor to eat, on asian plates, my kids just love it. Well, you need to have a nice asian dessert and these fit the bill! They are very delicious!
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
These are pretty awesome I love how they have that hint of coconut and are so tasty I eat like three of them at a time because they are that good yummy
Paulina K.
Paulina K.
Really like the product and how the taste of coconut is. great snack at a low price. i recommend it!!!!!!!
Gail A.
Gail A.
Harrisburg, IL
These little cookies are great! We make our own Pad Thai at home and I serve these as dessert! My kids love them! They add a bit of fun to our night! They taste good, too, with a nice coconutty flavor!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I love these! They are crispy and sweet, and much better than regular fortune cookies. I love having these when I make stir fry or other asian cuisine.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love a Taste of Thai anything. These are no exception. Sweet and exotic. Definitely a treat during the week!
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I have no idea if these are anything like something that you wold find in Thailand, but I have to admit that I really like them! Totally crispy, but not to the point where they crumble when you bite into them and a nice change from the standard fortune cookie!
Chamruong J.
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
These are pretty good and surprisingly not too sweet. Its prefect with rice pudding …try it! lovely texture and great with the rice pudding
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Where can I find these???
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
I've never seen these before. Do they taste like fortune cookies?