BY A TASTE OF THAI

A Taste of Thai produces everything you need to cook authentic Thai dishes. see more...

Kelly S.
Definitely has a "boxed" taste to it. You can tell it's not fresh. However, this sauce is a great, easy, quick way to put together a good tasting noodle dish. As a college student, I always have some in my cupboard.
colleen g.
Fresno, CA
Since I love peanuts so much, this is the perfect snack/lunch/dinner side for me. I usually eat a whole bag for Saturday lunch. Love this!
Heather B.
Lehigh Acres , FL
My family loves Thai food and I use this souse to make my own pad thai it is pretty good and very fast to make.
Karla H.
Halifax, NS
This is one of my go-to quick dinners when I don't feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Stir-fry some chicken and bell peppers, then mix two packets of the sauce mix with a can of coconut milk. Stir until smooth and heated through. Serve over rice or noodles. It's delicious!
Lindsay S.
What a wonderful peanut sauce. I love it. Very flavorful and very good on noodles of any kind!