A Taste Of Thai Coconut Milk Lite uploaded by Kathleen F.

BY A TASTE OF THAI

A Taste of Thai® Lite Coconut Milk.
All Natural. Gluten Free.
58% fewer calories. 60% less fat than regular coconut milk.
See side panel for nutrition facts. see more...

Kathleen F.
Love that they make this stuff in a light version. This is great if you need to whip up a fairly quick dinner. I am planning on making the recipe on the back tonight for the peanut chicken pasta with vegetables, sounds yummy! I have yet to be disappointed with the recipes I have stumbled across so far.
Twyla B.
I use to buy the original coconut milk but accidentally bought the lite version, used it in my coconut cream pie and there was no noticeable difference in flavor or texture. So don't be afraid to try the lite version, its still a great product.
Kristin W.
This product is great. I’ve tried a few similar products similar to this one and I prefer this one over the others. I recently used it in my coconut curry chicken recipe.
Sara B.
Good Product! I use it for cooking every once in awhile. Chicken recipes and even with desserts.