A Taste of Thai Coconut Milk uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY A TASTE OF THAI

A Taste of Thai® Coconut Milk.
All natural.
Gluten free.
Unsweetened/first pressing. see more...

Mary T.
To be quite honest with you I use this in a homemade shampoo recipe laugh out loud. It smells amazing and it leaves my hair very soft. I have never cooked with it as I am not familiar with using coconut milk in any of my dishes but it is creamy and does work well on your hair.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
I'm not sure that this brand is any better or any worse than any other brand of coconut milk. It is thick and creamy and ideal for cooking Indian and Thai curry dishes. It is pricier than the store brand so I only get it on sale. As long as it's 100% coconut milk I'll buy whatever brand.
Rebekah W.
Woodland, CA
I love cooking with coconut milk. i use it as a base for all of my curries, in soup to substitute heavy cream, and Taste of Thai is my go to. I find that other off-brands tend to settle more and aren't as rich in flavor.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This is really delicious coconut milk! I love to use this when making curry, it tastes awesome! The flavor is great and doesn't suffer from having been put in a can.
Shannon R.
Mishawaka, IN
I've used this very recently for a homemade hair mask and also as an ingredient in a whipped chocolate mousse. The price was good and the product is excellent.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
A taste of Thai coconut milk is great for cooking! Perfect in coconut cream pie! It makes the pie taste amazing!
Ashley S.
Really good choice for Thai and Indian cooking , wonderful flavor and maintains rich freshness despite canning
Ana G.
Chelsea, MA
I hate coconut it's so nasty and gross. I can't eat it it's so nasty ! Idk thou 😷😷😷😷😷
Sandra R.
I add this coconut milk to any chicken recipe for a delicious and nutritious meal. I also use it in desserts mainly pudding.
Gris G.
Is there a difference in taste between this brand and others?
Brittany T.
Corbin, KY
I have been wanting to try this for so long!! Where can I find it??