BY A TASTE OF CHINA

Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
These noodles are really tasty. I pack them for lunch for work sometimes. A great flavor and nice texture to the noodles. I love how easy they are to make.... I use the hot faucet on the water cooler and voila! I would recommend!
Elizabet W.
My husband LOVES all the products by A TASTE OF CHINA. He says they are delicious! They are very affordable and usually easy to find in most store.
Cristin G.
Love these szechuan noodles so much that I eat them as a snack as well as with szechaun dishes. So yummy!
Cassandra T.
Mabelvale, AR
So so so good. I'm a big fan of pastas and noodles and these are amazing. Especially with the Szechuan.
Sethe N.
MONTRÉAL, QC
I love these noodles. These Szechuan noodles are very tasty. They have the flavor of a salty and spicy mixer.
aditi b.
New Delhi, India
These noodles are so yummy.
I actually find it very tasty and I just grab onto these whenver m hungry.
Krystal K.
Is this really good or just okay?
megan s.
Where do I get some of these?
Amethyst E.
Where would i purchase this? Are they good?