A Special Day With Dad (Paperback) uploaded by Jarrah M.A Special Day With Dad (Paperback) uploaded by Jarrah M.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Olivia finds the perfect way to spend a perfect day with her father in this storybook with foil on the cover. When Mom takes Baby William to see Ian?s soccer game, Olivia and Dad get to spend the whole day together! What can they do on their special day to make it especially special? For Olivia and Dad, the answer may be closer than they think! OLIVIA ? Ian Falconer Ink Unlimited, Inc. and © 2014 Ian Falconer and Classic Media, LLC see more...

• My kids love this book but it got ruin.. where can I buy it again?2 Answers
A Special Day With Dad (Paperback)
  • "My daughter loves the show so of Corse she loved the books as well." in 1 review
  • "Such a fun book, the piggies are adorable and the message is sweet." in 1 review
Jarrah M.
Lafayette, LA
My daughter loves all of the Olivia books. Her favorite is "Olivia dances for Joy" for 3 reasons.
1. Her name is Olivia 😆
2. Her nana's name is JOY lol
3. A friend of ours just had a baby named Julian and in this book, Olivia has a friend named Julian.

Totally recommend these books to anyone with toddlers. They're great!
Morgan R.
Freeland, MI
I love Olivia books! They are so much fun and kids absolutely adore them! the characters and illustrations are so engaging and j can use these as read aloud books with kids in my class. Students love them and so do I!
alx o.
Little ones absolutely love this book. I read this to my little sister and now my little sister reads to me!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
My daughter loves all the Olivia books, and this one is truly very special.  It is such a cute story, my daughter loves to read it over and over, and with her dad too.  All the books are beautifully illustrated and very well written.  I love it and recommend it to all.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My two youngest daughters, ages 3 and 2, love Olivia.  This is such a cute story that incorporates "Dad" into it, which is rare to find. My girls want us to read it over and over again.  They love all the pictures and the story too.  We love Olivia.
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR
Absolutely love the entire Olivia book set, however, the dad book is such a cute addition to your home book library and a great add to your nightly read. My kids have loved them just as much as I love reading them to them!
Molly M.
Bishop, GA
I absolutely love the Olivia series- books and TV show! My nieces who are 2 and 5 love her and it's one the few characters out there that actually has substance. All of the Olivia books and shows have imagination, curiosity and wonder.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Olivia is a good character if you want to show your kids how not to act. This book is a good one for kids and she gets to go on a date with her dad! She loves to spend time with him. They get to go to a soccer game.
Aven T.
Morgantown, WV
I am not a huge fan of books that correspond with TV shows but Olivia is so cute and her adventures are always a lesson- I tend to lean toward them when I can.
Renae A.
I hate these books so much! And, the show is just as bad. My nephew doesn't like them either. He will throw a fit, if this show comes on and won't even look at their books and I don't blame him.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
My kids love this book but it got ruin.. where can I buy it again?