A Song of Ice and Fire, (4 Vols.): A Game of Thrones / A Clash of Kings / A Storm of Swords / A Feast for Crows uploaded by Jannet N.A Song of Ice and Fire, (4 Vols.): A Game of Thrones / A Clash of Kings / A Storm of Swords / A Feast for Crows uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY NONE

Stephanie M.
I started reading these way back in the day when they first came out. As you can see, this one is well worn lol. I've loaned the others out to friends and family who'd never heard of it until the show (which has become a major disappointment imo). Can't wait for WoW to come out. A Song of Ice and Fire, (4 Vols.): A Game of Thrones / A Clash of Kings / A Storm of Swords / A Feast for Crows
Atasia B.
I absolutely love this book series by George R. R> Martin. The plot and characters are so original. It is easy to escape and put yourself into the story while reading this series. Such an inspiring series. I'm looking forward to the release of the final book.
Kady E.
I tried... I really tried...

Let me just say I have watched the shows and I LOVE IT! I am also one of those people who 98% of the time say "the book is better." However, when it comes to the Game of Thrones books I have tried to start them several times and always feel like a failure and an idiot. The way George R. Martin writes is hard to keep up with. I wish I could and I will give HUGE props to the people who can keep up with it without getting confused, maybe one day I will be on your level.
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
What more can I say. It’s game of thrones and nothing compares. George R R Martin is going to take his sweet time and we will never get to see the end of these 😔
Joyce k.
Hands down best books I've ever read! If you are a game of thrones TV series die hard fan you'll want to get this. Even though the books are thick, they were very easy and enjoyable to read. Each chapter is written in different characters point of views which makes it so interesting to read. Love that I can read these over and over again because there's just so much detail and is written well! Although there was one part where I think there was a misprint somewhere which said Dany ate a kid!? Maybe it was referring to a baby animal
Tillie L.
Phoenix, AZ
These books are fantastic! Been patiently waiting since 2011 since the fifth book came out. I read t so quickly, it's definitely something you need to spend time with, I got these for a great deal online & bought book 5 the day it came out so it wasn't full cover price. The shows a hit, so the books are very easy to come by. I definitely recommend!
Lauren H.
Carlisle , OH
I absolutely love this series. It is difficult at first. By once you have a feel for Martin's writing it becomes easier to follow. The detail in the plot is impeccable. There are so many characters, which does make it difficult to keep focused. When the plot takes the biggest twists, you'll be shocked! I was so emotionally invested in this series.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
This series is exciting and innovative it captures your attention and transports you to a far off place with adventures, action, romance, betrayal, dragons, magic, creatures, life, death, murder and coronation. Empires and dynasties rise and fall. "When you play the game of thrones you win or you die." At the end who do you think will sit on the Iron Throne?
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
I cannot say enough about this series. I recommend it to anyone that will absolutely listen. King Queen's swordfights dragons you name at this book has everything that you could possibly want. This has to be one of the best series I've ever read in my entire life.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
I'm not a religious person, but if I had one, I'd worship at the alter of George R.R. Martin. My life wouldn't be complete without these books, which have gotten me through a lot. I ordered the paperback set on Amazon for very cheap, and have enjoyed hours of reading. I'd recommend this set for everyone who's old enough to read them.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Is anyone else dying for the next book?
Cameron F.
I just got the 5 book set for Christmas and started the first book right away. I just got caught up on all of the game of thrones seasons that are currently out and I fell in love with it so I had to read the books too. Are the books better then the show?
Atasia B.
Which house do you side with?