BeautyLipLip MakeupToo Faced
A set of Lip Injection Glossy Spice Girl mini and Wet'n Wild Shimmer Dust

This moisture-rich gloss is infused with Too Faced's bestselling Lip Injection formula to create the long-term, plumped lip look. Infused with botanicals like jojoba and avocado oil, it helps soften and smooth your lips.

what is your favorite product too faced ?)
Start your review of A set of Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy Spice Girl mini and Wet'n Wild Shimmer Dust!
How would you rate this product?
Mileny T.
Me encanta cómo deja mis labios cumple lo que promete en hacer que nuestro labios se miren más grande me encanta 😍
Moriah O.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
This had some pretty good results. I like how full this makes your lips look. This is a really good product.
Phyllicia  S.
Texarkana , AR
This makes my lips so plumped! They will sting cut after awhile you'll get used to it the more you use it.
Chasity V.
Port Orange, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Very good product incredible shade and also have a wet n wild shimmer dust to it that makes the gloss just actually pop even more than it already is!
member-0cb0d1
These products are perfect. They’re a bit ugly but whatever. I like them. Super cool.
Arianna P.
Marietta, GA
This does exactly what it says it’s going to do, which is why I gave it five stars, but beware if you have sensitive lips or skin, this may not be for you. It does tingle a good bit. And then it starts to kind of burn but nothing most people couldn’t handle. It really gives you the plumber to look and it’s totally worth it. It is pretty expensive so that’s the only downside of this.
Desiree S.
Austin, TX
These colors are so freakin pretty I extremely love them I mean just look at them at the way they look on you trust me will be amazing if you looking to try new makeup or looks you should this this a try it’s a pretty good brand as well
Melisa V.
Katy, TX
I love the color of this product. It leaves one of the shiniest gloss afterwards. Although this product is a bit too expensive, but I did meet the expectations of this lip injection gloss. I think I would buy it again.
Ashley D.
West Haven, CT
I love this brand it has a smooth texture and it is very good. The bad thing is that certain brands are expensive and I can't get it to buy that product.
Josephine K.
Wayne, NJ
I love this lip gloss it gives an instant pouty look however it only works the first 15 minutes... I’m not sure if I’m suppose to keep reapplying every 30 minutes