Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersAndalou Naturals
A Path of Light Shea Butter + Cocoa Butter Hand Cream Lavender - 34 fl oz by (pack of 3)

by Andalou Naturals

Andalou Naturals A Path of Light Shea Butter + Cocoa Butter Hand Cream has soothing organic lavender, fair trade shea and cocoa butter that absorbs quickly leaving hands nourished, protected, and ready to meet the day. 100% of the net profits from this...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A Path of Light Shea Butter + Cocoa Butter Hand Cream Lavender - 3.4 fl. oz. by Andalou Naturals (pack of 3)!
Annie B.
Salmon
Amazing. My hands are dry and cracked from having to wash dishes every few minutes with my work and this is the only thing that’s helped. It lasts a long time and smells AMAZING. It’s soft on your hands and heals them up with days.
DeAndrea D.
This stuff is amazing. I love the smell of it and I love how my hands feel after applying!

Looking for your answer?