Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersAndalou Naturals
A Path of Light Shea Butter + Cocoa Butter Hand Cream Clementine - 34 fl oz by (pack of 3)

by Andalou Naturals

Andalou Naturals A Path of Light Shea Butter + Cocoa Butter Hand Cream Clementine made for healthy hands, nails and cuticles. Organic sea buckthorn oil and fair trade shea butter absorb quickly, leaving hands nourished, protected, and ready to meet the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A Path of Light Shea Butter + Cocoa Butter Hand Cream Clementine - 3.4 fl. oz. by Andalou Naturals (pack of 3)!
Krystyn G.
Concord, NC
I am obsessed with this hand cream! It smells so good but not over powering, is thick and creamy and doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy and does an amazing job with dry winter hands. It’s a bit pricey but the only brand I’ll pick up when I need extra help
Ayako C.
Irvine, CA
Love this hand cream. It’s moisturizing but not greasy. You can get back to work after putting it on. This one smells faintly of citrus, not too strong and dissipates quickly. My new fav from Whole Foods.
Haley E.
Johnstown, OH
This hand cream is so moisturizing and the clementine scent is not overwhelming. The price is also reasonable. Knowing I’m putting health ingredients on my skin puts me at ease.
Annie B.
Salmon
LOVE. The Andalou hand creams know what they’re doing. My work has me washing my hands every few minutes and therefore they get horribly cracked and dry. This is the best thing that’s helped and the smell is wonderful with the hint of citrus.

Looking for your answer?