A & M/octone Records/universal SONGS ABOUT JANE BY MAROON 5 (CD) uploaded by Sarah L.

BY A & M/OCTONE RECORDS/UNIVERSAL

Maroon 5: Adam Levine (vocals, guitar); James Valentine (guitar); Jesse Carmichael (keyboards, background vocals); Mickey Madden (bass); Ryan Dusick (drums, background vocals).Additional personnel includes: Jon O'Brien (programming); Mystic, Rashida Jones (background vocals).Principally recorded at Rumbo, Can Am, The Hook Studios, Los Angeles, California. Personnel: Adam Levine (vocals, guitar); Ryan Dusick (vocals, drums); James Valentine (guitar); Jesse Carmichael (keyboards).Audio Mixers: Mark Endert; Matt Wallace; Michael Barbiero. Recording information: Can Am Records, Los Angeles, CA; Rumbo Recorders, Los Angeles, CA; The Hook, Los Angeles, CA. Illustrator: Gregg Gordon. Photographers: Chris McCann; Neil Zlozower. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
I love this album. I think it is there most honest before they shot to the top of the charts. I have listened to it more times then i can count. I love his vocals in this one.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This band always impresses me with their music, i always enjoy kicking back or even going to the gym and listening to their music, great vocals and a big fan, not similar to others always unique sound tracks. I would recommend listening to this to many others.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
Maroon 5 is always phenomenal. As far as their albums, this is one of my all-time favorites of theirs. Absolutely their best album of all time. Most of their greatest hits came from this album, and it definitely beats out their later albums substantially!
Lydia M.
I love Maroon 5, and I think this was the best album they've release to date. The songs are catchy, but not "pop-y" like I feel they are now. I feel like some of the new stuff is written for radio...this remains my favorite so far!
Amanda P.
The absolute best Maroon 5 album ever released. So many great tracks that our still popular 15 years later such as "This love" and "She will be loved". For only $5.00 @ Target, I feel like that is a steal for this album! Maroon 5 has changed so much since 2002.
Amy V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great album, I think I loved everything on it, and I would recommend it to anyone into Maroon 5's music. I don't think I've every been disappointed by their stuff, it's usually pretty great and their music continues to get better over time. Recommend for sure.
Vanessa A.
valparaiso, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
In my opinion this was maroon five's best album, I love all of the songs for different reasons. each song had so much emotion to it and they are relatable as well, they are still a great band but they haven't put anything out that comes close to this album.
Fatima C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This album is the best Maroon 5 has ever done. It is full of soul, great lyrics and amazing vocals. I really wish they could come out with something similar to this. Their music after this album was just pop music that wasn't as heartfelt as this.
Annelise I.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I firmly believe you can't go wrong with Maroon 5. This album was the first I owned, and I haven't stopped listening to it. I love their sound, even though it has changed slightly over the years. All in all, you'd never regret this purchase.
Jessica O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of my favorite albums. I love maroon 5 and live every album they put out but this one has some sentimental memories as the song Secret is one of mine and my husbands songs.