A Million Little Things

A group of friends becomes motivated to living fuller lives after the unexpected death of a close friend.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A Million Little Things!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer W.
Henderson, NV
I love this show. It’s one of the few shows I look forward to watching on prime time each week. I love all the characters and actors. It has a variety of topics. I would recommend this to others.
Tracy W.
Apple Valley, CA
You guys if you have not seen this show you need to right now. This show is absolutely amazing. I have to say right now there is depression, suicide, death, cancer,and so much drama. I highly recommend this show if you are ready for a tearjerker
Wanda D.
Abilene, TX
This show has had my attention from Episode 1! The twists and turns make you have to really follow along or you might miss an important key to the story line. The previews definitely lured me in and now I’m addicted. It starts back up next week and I can’t wait. Please pass the tissue!
Keri J.
Saxonburg, PA
Pretty good drama similar to this is us ( but not as good). Some of the storylines have gotten old and the characters are getting a bit annoying though. I hope the next season brings some changes.
Jaime C.
Spring Hill, FL
This show is just okay. It is trying to be a drama but just isn't as good as many others. It's not bad but similar shows like This is Us are so much better. I probably will not watch this next season because I don't care enough. I don't think this show is good enough to recommend although some people may not like my opinion. A Million Little Things
Alexa L.
Weston, FL
AMAZING SHOW! You'll cry, laugh, and have every emotion in between. Definitely worth the watch, the show gets better and better every season. Would 1000 percent recommend.
Julitza L.
Sooooo wholesome and true. I love the way that everyone unites after the loss of one of their close friends. They also do a good job in  inserting drama and heartbreaking scenes!! 10/10
Danielle K.
Eastpointe, Mi
I love this show! It's a heart warming story of a father who kills himself, and then his friends step up for his family. These men are such great friends that not even this accident can stop them. I definitely would recommend watching if you like This is Us, it is similar to me.
Tessa D.
dekalb, il
Season one was really good! Addicting at that. I thought there was a lot of suspense in the show. When season 2 came out it got a little too dramatic for my tasting.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
A Million Little Things is a must watch. It starts out with a group of friends dealing with their best friends suicide and why did he do it. There is so many questions not answered and how it affects each of them is different. The acting is brilliant. It is one of the most raw shows on cable. Season 2 just ended and I can't wait for season 3.

Looking for your answer?