BY A & M CLEANING

32 OZ, The Works, Tub/Shower Cleaner, Cleans Rust Stains, Soap Scum & Hard Water Buildup, Trigger Spray. see more...

Cheyenne F.
wyoming
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used this when I had well water that left that nasty rust color everywhere and by the time I sprayed this and wiped everything was back to white again! Does kind of have a strong smell though
Jennie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only thing I clean my shower with. Actually gets off soap scum and tub ring. Cleans the grout like no other. And the bottle is nice too. Easy to hold and sprays a good mist. Just be well ventilated! This is not for the faint of heart or those with breathing conditions.
Lori K.
Alto, MI
I've been battling hard water for years, this is the first product that finally eliminated the hard water film on my shower door. It took using it a couple times, but it's the only thing I've found to do the job.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does what it's supposed to. Doesn't have a super strong chemical scent and is very affordable. There's others that are better but also more expensive.
amy c.
Springfield, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works okay, but when the soap scum and limescale is really built up, this doesn't always get the job done!
Brenda V.
Its an ok product it gets the job done if not rinsed out properly will leave residue