Skin CareFacial SkincareA La Maison
French Liquid Soap - Honeysuckle - 169 oz

A La Maison French Liquid Soap - Honeysuckle - 16.9 oz

by A La Maison

What makes our A LA MAISON (?Just like Home? in French) so uniquely different from other liquid soaps?Our traditional recipe dates back to 1828 in France when Marseille soap masters developed the famous French milled process. A slow cooking and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A La Maison French Liquid Soap - Honeysuckle - 16.9 oz!
Shay Y.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the 2nd review I’ve written for this brand of soap. Weird, I know, but I just feel compelled to praise it again. I’m high-risk and needing to wash my hands thoroughly and very often and this soap is one the things for which I’m truly grateful. Other soaps make my hands crack and peel just with normal, non-pandemic washing. I honestly cannot imagine using them right now. No doubt my hands would be destroyed. Amazing stuff.
Madelyn H.
Boone, NC
This is my favorite brand of soap. It’s the perfect blend of scents and texture. It doesn’t really sud but lathers well. It’s made with real ingredients and it can be found at cheap prices at common stores that sell soap.
Mandy L.
Jericho, NY
This soap is different from the typical softsoap or dial. It’s less harsh and I feel like it takes more time to rinse off. It doesn’t lather as well either but I think it’s because it’s more natural and contains less surfactants.
Danielle L.
Houston
Sweet smelling and very clean feeling. I feel like it leaves my skin a little more dry than regular soap though.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
A sweet classic scent reminds me of summertime tasting honeysuckle. This is very affordable and a must have for an at home spa relaxing retreat or oasis.
Emily A.
My favorite thing about this soap besides the smell, is the simple ingredients. It lathers nicely and gives my hands that squeaky clean feel. I’ve been buying this soap for several years now. I even bought some for my friend so I could use it at his house!

Looking for your answer?