Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersA La Maison
de Provence, Hand Cream, Honeysuckle, 17 oz (50 ml) [Scent : Honeysuckle]

by A La Maison

A La Maison de Provence, Hand Cream, Honeysuckle, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Expiration Date: January 2022

Shipping Weight: 0.18 lbs

Package Quantity: 1.7 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A La Maison de Provence, Hand Cream, Honeysuckle, 1.7 oz (50 ml) [Scent : Honeysuckle]!
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
A La Maison de Provence, Hand Cream, Honeysuckle, 1.7 oz (50 ml) [Scent : Honeysuckle] uploaded by Nafisa K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Honeysuckle is traditional French formula just has been enhanced with the finest most delicate Argan oil and pure Shea butter.scent is like a rain droplet gliding a green leaf. This hand Cream is rich, no sticky & absorbs quickly into the skin.
FoodDom S.
Richmond, VA
A La Maison de Provence, Hand Cream, Honeysuckle, 1.7 oz (50 ml) [Scent : Honeysuckle] uploaded by FoodDom S.
I keep this in my kitchen to ward off dryness from hand washing, washing dishes etc. it’s very moisturizing and smells great. I only gave it 4 stars because it’s SO fragrant, and I am on the sensitive side and moving away from a lot of fragrance. But I think the scent is the point of this cream really. If you love really fragrant hand creams that are on the heavier (but not greasy) side then you’ll enjoy this.
Abby B.
Hockley, TX
I love this hand cream. It’s very gentle on my hands and it’s very moisturizing afterwards. There’s really nothing to improve about this product, other than i wish there was a bigger size for my body but I’d definitely recommend this to a friend!
Anne marie L.
Danbury, CT
I love this brand! The scent is so lovely and fresh! It’s really the only think that stops my dry skin and leaves it soft and not itchy!!![product:hand-&-body-lotion-fresh-sea-salt-5-fl.-oz.-by-a-la-maison-(pack-of-6)]
LunaBeatriz A.
Toronto.
This hand cream has great texture, thick but not greasy. The scent is not bad, I find it too strong but that's just because I don't like strong fragrances unless they're sweet. Other than that it's really good, absorbs well into the skin and has a lasting effect. I got it at Marshall's for $5.99 / 150ml.

Looking for your answer?