BeautySkinBath & BodyA La Maison
1015718 Bar Soap Lavender Flower Value 4 Pack

A La Maison 1015718 Bar Soap Lavender Flower Value 4 Pack

by A La Maison

A La Maison Bar Soap Lavender Flower Value 4 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A La Maison 1015718 Bar Soap Lavender Flower Value 4 Pack!
Elisabetta H.
Penn Valley, CA
A La Maison 1015718 Bar Soap Lavender Flower Value 4 Pack uploaded by Elisabetta H.
My kids are 9 and 13. Both bath tub lovers. Soaps seem to vanish in less than a month with them 😂 so i tend to avoid my usual go to, becasue of price AND size (8 oz bars are just too big for their hands). I always am on the lookout for gentle, long lasting soaps and this one along with Tom's are our picks. This is a great soap for the price point. Not expensive. Natural. Cruelty free. No SLS, parabens or phthalates. Long lasting even with their baths. Gentle scent of lavender, clearly essential oil, not fake fragrance. My son tends to get rashes with harsh products after a day in the sun but when using this soap he never had one. Highly suggested..

Looking for your answer?