BY HARDY

Rare Bronze Fine Champagne. A masterful blend of Grande & Petite Champagne Cognacs. Aromas of rose petals and vanilla; fat and creamy with dates; leather; tobacco; butter-scotch; and tons of vanilla in the mouth. Elegant and lush. Long persistent finish. Hardy X.O reflects the best of the blenders art. Aged a minimum of 20-25 years in limousin oak. see more...

Ellie P.
Birmingham, AL
Amazing liquor. Always kept at my place. Bought it at the local liquor store and it’s semi pricey, but worth it. I’ve gotten this a lot and it’s amazing. Definitely would recommend buying this.
Joe H.
Greenwood
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Another great tasting product. Has great flavor well balanced and very smooth. This is really great for a weekend with friends or home a alone. The perfect after dinner drink.
Angelique A.
I don't like this it's so harsh and it has a bad after taste. Mostly disappointing because this was my first buy from this brand and it wasn't to my liking. I don't drink this kind of hard liquor so I wouldn't recommend
daphne c.
San Gabriel, CA
hardy cognac xo is very strong and i don't like how it is too strong. I will only drink one time because you can get drunk. the drink is very expensive.
kevin w.
Campton, KY
It has a really great taste and its not to bad on price. You more quality with this product for less money. I would recommend it to anyone.
estefania m.
Santa Ana, CA
Had a strong taste but didnt really do much for me beside giving me a headache and stomach pain.. Ill probably vive it another try
Vanessa M.
Wichita, KS
I love this so much. I love the taste ! It's smooth enough to were it can be drank alone. Give it a shot you won't regret it
Bernard N.
San Antonio
One of the best brandys at this price point. Smooth and flavorful with a complexity found in brandys costing much more.
Laurie D.
Very smooth taste! You can sip on this and taste all the different types of flavors in this rich smooth drink.
victoria r.
Lumberton, TX
Great taste love to mix it's with other sweet flavors to increase that taste of the drink also very great by itself