A Goofy Movie (Fullscreen) (Walt Disney's Classic Gold Collection) uploaded by Shamaka G.

BY DISNEY

Now you can enjoy all the outrageous fun and laughter of Disney's most legendary comedian as he stars in his very own full-length motion picture! In the great tradition of quality Disney animation, "A Goofy Movie" is a classic blend of irresistible characters, unforgettable music, and an endearing modern-day story about how the lovable Goof bonds with his teenage son, Max, on a hilarious cross-country road trip. En route to the ol' fishing hole, they find themselves up to their floppy ears in misadventure! Will Max learn there's nothing wrong with taking after dear old dad. if he is a little goofy? The question is answered in the showstopping finale when Max and Goofy "crash the stage" at the most spectacular rock concert ever performed! Filled with action-packed scenes, narrow escapes - even a comic close encounter with Bigfoot - Disney's critically acclaimed hit comedy is a delightfully memorable adventure your family will love taking again and again. "Calling All Goofs" Cartoon, "A Goofy Success Story" Cartoon, "Goofy Movie" DVD Storybook, "Goofy Movie" Trivia Game, Theatrical Trailer. see more...

A Goofy Movie (Fullscreen) (Walt Disney's Classic Gold Collection)

Start your review of A Goofy Movie (Fullscreen) (Walt Disney's Classic Gold Collection)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love this movie remember watching it over and over again when I was a kid !!!" in 3 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite movies because it is funny but also has the father-son relationship and makes us cry in some moments." in 2 reviews
  • "Even as a grown up it is absolutely hilarious." in 1 review
  • "I bought this movie off Amazon a few weeks ago for my 4 yr old daughter because growing up I remember loving this movie and happy to say it's quickly become one of my daughters favorites too ;) it has a great message it sends to the kids about communication between parents AND children, has to be a two way street." in 1 review
  • "This movie is in my top ten favs I cant get enough of Goofy!" in 1 review
Cristina R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
i have always loved goofy so this movie was a must. this movie talks about goofys son that is at age that he wants to do his own thing and be his own person but that person has nothing to do with his father. later on he learns to appreciate his father by seeing what goofy will go through just to get him where he truly wants to go and grow as a young man and max also meets a girl who he is interested in which makes this movie adventurous, drama and so exciting. i love this movie so much that i sing along and dance to this sometimes. great for kids
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I love this movie of jeez!!♡♡ it's so cute how Disney has show kids that having one parent is hard for one person to make sure their kid is safe and understood while making sure they can hold down on their own while losing someone that they once loved dearly this movie makes me cry 😢😭
Athena A.
Spokane , WA
Definitely one of my favorite movies from my childhood. This is a movie I can still watch today and never get tired of. The only thing I like better is “An Extremely Goofy Movie”. 10/10 would recommend!
Ashley M.
Fort Worth
I love that this movie is seeing a second wind of love that it once received in the 90's as we grow up. This was one of my favourite movies to watch on repeat DAILY. The songs are very catchy and you have this wonderful sense of adventure between father and son as they try to understand each other. It's a family movie everyone needs to watch.
Nancy D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Oh jeez. This movie has been playing on repeat for easily 5 months in this house!! It's a very, very cute movie for all ages. My 27 month old and 6 year old love it ... and so do I!
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
So many emotions in this movie!! Poor goofy just wants time with his maxxy boy. It has me laughing, crying etc. I have all walt disney on vhs and im thinking i need them all on dvd also, because these are the classics that I refuse to let go!!!!!!!
Marquita S.
RICHMOND, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A Goofy Movie was good. It was nice to see the Goofy show extended to a movie. My least favorite character was Pete. He was always bullying Goofy's son. Goofy was hilarious he was so clumsy.
Alexa H.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!! It was a huge part of my childhood that I continue to watch to this day! It's a nice, nostalgic story with great acting and songs. Goofy's son, Max, wants to impress his high school crush and performs a musical number inspired by his favorite pop singer, Powerline, on the last day of school before summer vacation. But that gets him in trouble and Goofy gets a phone call from the principal that makes him worry that Max could become a bad kid. So he rounds up Max after school and forces him on a family road trip to go fishing, but before they leave, Max says goodbye to his crush, Roxanne, and tells her they're actually going to LA to see Powerline perform. Hijinks ensue, it has touching moments between father and son and it's just a wonderful feel good movie
Tatiana M.
Hustonville , KY
This is one of the most underrated Disney movies from the 90s in my opinion. I watched this movie over and over when I was a kid. I think because I liked the story and characters obviously but I think I mostly liked it for the music. It actually has a good soundtrack and the R&B singer Tevin Campbell sung most of the big songs on the movie. Classic and one of my favs!
raisa d.
spring , TX
I love this movie it's so good , the songs are so good i remember singing "stand out above the crowd, even if i gotta shout it out." as a kid and on vacations i would whip out "out on the open road" I get nostalgia watching this movie and low key want a waterbed everytime i watch this movie lol.
Nancy L.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
is it a good movie for kids ?
Nina G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Am I the only one who didn't like goofy? I found him kind of annoying.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What is your favorite seen?