A Game of Thrones The Card Game

The world of Westeros is wracked with war, intrigue, and strife. The Great Houses muster armies and meet in titanic battles, while their assassins and spies struggle in the shadows. Across the Narrow Sea, the first dragons in years have awoken, while in the barren lands beyond the Wall, a nameless threat is stirring, eager to crush the world with freezing cold and endless night. Westeros is unforgiving of mistakes, and in the end, only one game truly matters: the game of thrones!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A Game of Thrones The Card Game!
How would you rate this product?
Howell, NJ
a really fun game for any GoT fan. I love this show so much so I love having this game around whenever my GoT friends come over
Union City, CA
It was one of my favorite series and when I saw this game I was very excited and said I have to buy it ☺️ if I like it a lot
Love this game. I play it with my siblings and kids when we get bored at home. They love the game!! #lovethisgame #scrabble
miami
I'm a fan of games of thrones and I got this from my husband. I like it and is a good game to play with your fan friends :)
Bethany
I love game of thrones I am addicted to it I will definitely recommend it my kids love it as well such a great game
As a HUGE Game of Thrones fan, of course I have this game! We have not opened it or played it yet but may do so later on
Slc, UT
I love the game of thrones it was such a great series I think most people enjoyed the shows and I did except the ending
Henderson, NV
If you love the show then you’ll like the card game it’s fun and strategic but great for the family great price
Mabelvale, AR
Game of Thrones is amazing and this game made it so much cooler. It’s a really fun game for those who are interested.
I really loved the show and once I found out about the game I bought it. It is nice and fun to play within a group.