A Game of Thrones The Card Game

The world of Westeros is wracked with war, intrigue, and strife. The Great Houses muster armies and meet in titanic battles, while their assassins and spies struggle in the shadows. Across the Narrow Sea, the first dragons in years have awoken, while in the barren lands beyond the Wall, a nameless threat is stirring, eager to crush the world with freezing cold and endless night. Westeros is unforgiving of mistakes, and in the end, only one game truly matters: the game of thrones!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A Game of Thrones The Card Game!
How would you rate this product?
Looking for a game that has you thinking the whole time. You plan your strategies to out wit your opponent. I personally dont see room for improvement. The game for people aged maybe 10 or older. Keep in mind before you start to play that it will take hours to play, but well worth it
Boston, MA
Love love this game. I got it because of the series and loved it. Personally I think it’s a very affordable game! There’s not much i would do to improve this product. It’s unlike any other card game!
Cincinnati
This was one of our favorite games to play on Game of Thrones night at our house. We rewatched all of the seasons and played this afterwards. It's fun to play and remember all of your favorite characters.
Cincinnati, OH
It kind of a confusing game, but once you got the hang of the game it was very fun. I got this as a present from my sister. What I can remember from what she told me of the price of was like $19.99.
I haven't played this one, did hear God's things about it. Me and my other half got this for his mom because she's obssed with game of thrones. She said it was with the money even tho it's a gift of course she had to look away the price and gave her overall about it to us.
Huntsville, AL
I'm a game of thrones super fam so I know facts and if u like to be a know it all this is the game to do so. My 13 year old child loves this game. But she's kind of a know it all to. It's not too expensive and they have several within a 20-40$ range but board trivia games are always more fun than having a phone out all the time.
Norfolk
If you like the TV series Game of Thrones then you would love the the game The cards have each picture of each actor and details in the back of them of that actor in the TV series tells
Tampa
I love it  A Game of Thrones The Card Game  You need in your live my son love to everybody want my cards it’s affordablo & expensive it really good
BRONX, NY
This game I would recommend with those that are older as apposed to younger kids because this show is more for mature audiences. Kids wont relate much to the characters unless they seen the show. Grab a glass of wine and have a good time along friends. Inspired by the show it is definitely a game for those familar with the show.
Mission
We enjoy this game its perfect for family night ......My kids enjoy it alot too we totally recomend it for everyone to try it out you will like it as much as we all do.....