A Game of Thrones The Card Game

The world of Westeros is wracked with war, intrigue, and strife. The Great Houses muster armies and meet in titanic battles, while their assassins and spies struggle in the shadows. Across the Narrow Sea, the first dragons in years have awoken, while in the barren lands beyond the Wall, a nameless threat is stirring, eager to crush the world with freezing cold and endless night. Westeros is unforgiving of mistakes, and in the end, only one game truly matters: the game of thrones!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A Game of Thrones The Card Game!
How would you rate this product?
Saginaw
Our whole family loves Games of Thrones except the little ones obviously so when I saw this game I thought how perfect. So we all convened to the kitchen table and played the game for a couple of hours. it was fun and i loved how it brought us all together for awhile, but the game was a little slow, and it was a little confusing, but like I said it was fun.
It was a good game felt real life I would recommend this board game to anyone to play is Sterling it's a good family game it's a good night game it's a good game night game enjoy
This has been so fun to play with my family.  My son is all about an medieval themed birthday party.  Playing the game has given us so many great themed ideas.
Providence, RI
I love this game! I purchased it for my brother for Christmas and we play whenever we get the chance. It’s fairly quick and strategy-based, but it’s not overly difficult. You do not need any knowledge of Game of Thrones to be able to play or win.
Philadelphia, PA
My son's one of favorite book, show and game. They can't have it enough. Very classic game. As per my son, he never thinks it's enough when they play this game.
Yardley/Morrisville
Love this game! I am a huge fan of the show and so I bought this for a friends game night and it was a big hit! It wasn't expensive and was worth every penny.
Seattle, WA
I felt it is a complicated game that involves reading all the rules before we can actually play it. So I never got to playing it and ended up returning it.
Jacksonville
I enjoyed the series so much I just had to get this. The price was affordable so getting it wasn't a hard choice to make. My family have all enjoyed it also.
santa ana
Love this it is the best thing in this whole entire universe I can’t believe I have it and I recommend it to everyone and hope they love it as much as I do!
Anything game of thrones we absolutly love!! Its a bit borning after a time but with just my boyfriend and friends that love game of thrones its really fun!