A Game of Thrones The Card Game

The world of Westeros is wracked with war, intrigue, and strife. The Great Houses muster armies and meet in titanic battles, while their assassins and spies struggle in the shadows. Across the Narrow Sea, the first dragons in years have awoken, while in the barren lands beyond the Wall, a nameless threat is stirring, eager to crush the world with freezing cold and endless night. Westeros is unforgiving of mistakes, and in the end, only one game truly matters: the game of thrones!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A Game of Thrones The Card Game!
How would you rate this product?
BLUE SPRINGS, MO
Great game!! A must for game of tones fans! I loved beating my friends it was competitive and fun. Game was very well made and great quality. I highly recommend this product for any game of thrones fans Worth the money spent! Have played it several times and it is great fun each time.
Lenoir City
I loved Game of Thrones series! I couldn't wait to buy this! It has lived up to my expectations!! I have found out stuff thst I had missed during the series through this game!! My friends and I have playef tjis at least once a week since I bought it!! I Love this game!!!
San Marcos, TX
This was a gift. I opened it and enjoyed looking at the pieces, the money, THE BOARD!!! 😬😬😬😬 if you are a game of thrones fan you will love this as a part of your collection and if you are also a board game player this will fill all of your game of thrones needs! Trust me! Buy it!
Tallahassee, FL
Fun game for the Games of Throne enthusiasts and any new watchers. Reasonably priced and well made. Fun game for family nights or game nights with friends. My teenager enjoyed it, but I would think it's not for kids. Would buy again or as a gift for a friend.
Three Rivers, MI
After watching the show i purchased this game and i definitely love it! I didn't really have high expectations for it honestly but im happy to have it around for the game of thrones parties
Modesto
Its game of throne??!! Like of course it's great! Totally met my expectations and did not disappoint at all! I don't know if there's anything I would want to see improved necessarily but great game overall! I would buy this again forsure!!! Definitely 10/10
Cheyenne
Good strategy and makes you think! As a fan of the series it makes a good collectors item to go with the finale. The price was as fair as a couple of people on the show. There is not many comparable games, so it sits in a kingdom of its own.
Mountain Ranch, CA
I bought this as a gift so I don't know if it's good or not. The illustration's looked a bit funky, it's entirely separate from the show. Not licensed from HBO. It sounds fun though and if I ever find it again I may pick it up for myself.
Las Vegas
I have spent HUNDREDS on this game and i still love it. No regrets and hundreds upon hundred or even thousands of hours of replay. Couple it with some music and drinking, a perfect night for any GoT fan.
Brooklyn
I loooove Game of thrones! And since the show has come to a sad (and shocking end) i love to enjoy games that still have endless options on how the 7 kingdoms great the winter