A Game of Thrones The Card Game

The world of Westeros is wracked with war, intrigue, and strife. The Great Houses muster armies and meet in titanic battles, while their assassins and spies struggle in the shadows. Across the Narrow Sea, the first dragons in years have awoken, while in the barren lands beyond the Wall, a nameless threat is stirring, eager to crush the world with freezing cold and endless night. Westeros is unforgiving of mistakes, and in the end, only one game truly matters: the game of thrones!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A Game of Thrones The Card Game!
How would you rate this product?
Slc, UT
I love the game of thrones it was such a great series I think most people enjoyed the shows and I did except the ending
Sandy
This game is so fun. If you love Game of Thrones as much as I do then you will love to play this fun, exciting game.
Great purchase! Family loves playing this game and were thrilled it was added to our "Family Game Night" collection.
Henderson , NV
If you love the show then you’ll like the card game it’s fun and strategic but great for the family great price
Mabelvale, AR
Game of Thrones is amazing and this game made it so much cooler. It’s a really fun game for those who are interested.
I really loved the show and once I found out about the game I bought it. It is nice and fun to play within a group.
This is fun if you and your friends are hard core GAme of thrones fans. You can relate to characters and dialogues.
I love this card game. It’s perfect for family game night. I would recommend this if you are a game of thrones fan
Hartford, CT
Amazing game. Had massive fun with game night woth the girls.. very eash game to play. Little pricey but worth it.
It's a great product I would influence others to get this it's also very addicting to watch so please take a look