A Game of Thrones The Card Game

The world of Westeros is wracked with war, intrigue, and strife. The Great Houses muster armies and meet in titanic battles, while their assassins and spies struggle in the shadows. Across the Narrow Sea, the first dragons in years have awoken, while in the barren lands beyond the Wall, a nameless threat is stirring, eager to crush the world with freezing cold and endless night. Westeros is unforgiving of mistakes, and in the end, only one game truly matters: the game of thrones!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A Game of Thrones The Card Game!
How would you rate this product?
Enid, OK
 Forget about the kids I bought this one for ME!
Fast paced game for 2-4 players with cards featuring the most recognizable characters from the show.  great art work worth it for the cards themselves especially if you are a big fan of the show, older kids will have fun with it for sure
 Forget about the kids I bought this one for ME!
4708 w 52nd St. Indianápolis, IN 46254-1700
Estuvo me encanta más sabiendo la película es una película que adoro que me encanta mucho salir el martes tus huevos cobraría 1000 civiles no me importa cuánto valga no vale la pena cada centavo que canta Super recomendado tiene tiene una manera de comprarlo comprarlo porque es muy bueno
Georgetown Tx
This game was ok. I love game of thrones but should’ve just stuck to the show. I found that a lot of game of thrones products are kinda expensive. It’s an ok game but I think I refer other games. It’s either a hit or miss. I guess just depends on the person
Lockport
Perfect for any GOT fan. We played the evening of the finale and had a blast!! Totally fun and engaging. Not sure how often we’ll play? Maybe it will be more likely once the prequel comes out or George finishes the last book. So maybe when I’m set to retire?!
Levittown, PA
If you are a fan of this show, then you will love the game. It took me quite sometime to get through the series. But once I did, I watched it 3 times over. The questions in the game are all about the show and I was surprised how much I actually knew!
Columbus, Ohio
Fun adult game. We didn't play to much,but what we did play,we enjoyed it. Pricing is okay. Definitely not recommended for children . Very very fun adult game though, de6met my expectations. Would recommend to other adults. I would buy again.
Silver Spgs, NV
I love games of thrones it's a good show and I love to collect stuff from shows I love................ These are very nice cards I really like them a lot they have great graphics............... ................... Awesome product for sure.
I really liked it, it was a good drinking game for sure! However it took a bit longer to play once people got side tracked doing this. I’d give it four stars out of five!!!!!! Not recommended if you never watched the series my
Minneapolis
La serie fue genial así que poder tener y jugar el juego es aún más emocionante para pasar el rato compartir y divertirse con amigos, es muy divertido y se que le puede gustar a muchas personas por eso lo recomiendo
Boston, MA
Love love this game. I got it because of the series and loved it. Personally I think it’s a very affordable game! There’s not much i would do to improve this product. It’s unlike any other card game!