A Game of Thrones The Card Game

The world of Westeros is wracked with war, intrigue, and strife. The Great Houses muster armies and meet in titanic battles, while their assassins and spies struggle in the shadows. Across the Narrow Sea, the first dragons in years have awoken, while in the barren lands beyond the Wall, a nameless threat is stirring, eager to crush the world with freezing cold and endless night. Westeros is unforgiving of mistakes, and in the end, only one game truly matters: the game of thrones!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A Game of Thrones The Card Game!
How would you rate this product?
4708 w 52nd St. Indianápolis, IN 46254-1700
Estuvo me encanta más sabiendo la película es una película que adoro que me encanta mucho salir el martes tus huevos cobraría 1000 civiles no me importa cuánto valga no vale la pena cada centavo que canta Super recomendado tiene tiene una manera de comprarlo comprarlo porque es muy bueno
Georgetown Tx
This game was ok. I love game of thrones but should’ve just stuck to the show. I found that a lot of game of thrones products are kinda expensive. It’s an ok game but I think I refer other games. It’s either a hit or miss. I guess just depends on the person
Levittown, PA
If you are a fan of this show, then you will love the game. It took me quite sometime to get through the series. But once I did, I watched it 3 times over. The questions in the game are all about the show and I was surprised how much I actually knew!
Columbus, Ohio
Fun adult game. We didn't play to much,but what we did play,we enjoyed it. Pricing is okay. Definitely not recommended for children . Very very fun adult game though, de6met my expectations. Would recommend to other adults. I would buy again.
I really liked it, it was a good drinking game for sure! However it took a bit longer to play once people got side tracked doing this. I’d give it four stars out of five!!!!!! Not recommended if you never watched the series my
Minneapolis
La serie fue genial así que poder tener y jugar el juego es aún más emocionante para pasar el rato compartir y divertirse con amigos, es muy divertido y se que le puede gustar a muchas personas por eso lo recomiendo
Cincinnati
This was one of our favorite games to play on Game of Thrones night at our house. We rewatched all of the seasons and played this afterwards. It's fun to play and remember all of your favorite characters.
I haven't played this one, did hear God's things about it. Me and my other half got this for his mom because she's obssed with game of thrones. She said it was with the money even tho it's a gift of course she had to look away the price and gave her overall about it to us.
Huntsville, AL
I'm a game of thrones super fam so I know facts and if u like to be a know it all this is the game to do so. My 13 year old child loves this game. But she's kind of a know it all to. It's not too expensive and they have several within a 20-40$ range but board trivia games are always more fun than having a phone out all the time.
Norfolk
If you like the TV series Game of Thrones then you would love the the game The cards have each picture of each actor and details in the back of them of that actor in the TV series tells