BY A & E CAGE CO.

Amy S.
Amy S.
West Allis, WI
Pet Lover Expert
I love A & E cages! they have so many pros and cons though. Often they may come in the mail or out of the box with maybe broken or bent pieces that won't line up. Beyond that, they have bird proof clasps and clever methods of doors and openings for food and water doors.
Unadilla, NY
i would love to get this birdcage for my birds you roll it instead of picking it up to clean itand put food and water in it or anything you want to put init
Stephen M.
Stephen M.
Windham, ME
I bought this cage when I had birds. It was great. I loved how big it was they had all kinds of room plus you have the top for them to hang out on of you let them out of the cage.
Toxi A.
Toxi A.
Cutler Bay, FL
I used to work at a petstore and we used these cages for the small pArrots and they are pretty sturdy cages and loved the open top to climb on
Brandie R.
Brandie R.
This cage is spacious and easy to open. plenty of room if u have a larger bird.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Santa Ana, CA
I definitely buy this cage. It will help keep my parrot on tge cage and not all around the house. I love this cage since you dobt have to keep you bird locked ib tge cage. I do not like tgat. My last bird would dance on it nd have fun
Naomy M.
Naomy M.
My birds love this cage because there is space to roam free. I also love the fact that it has a stand for I can put their foods, treats and toys.
Mailin S.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Muy buena jaula para cotorras mi amiga la tiene y es bien cómoda porque es alta y se abre arriba y la cotorra puede salir afuera
Carla K.
Carla K.
Muskegon, MI
My aunt had this kind of cage for her bird. It made it super easy to feed and water the bird. You didn't have to try and fit everything through a tiny door.
Maria C.
Maria C.
I love this cage, we'll also my green chick conier.♡♡
it's very comfy home my Sarah love's her new home, she stays up on top it's very cozy. I would really recommend.
Unadilla, NY
where can you buy one like this i beenwanting one