BY A & E CAGE CO.

The Single Java Tree makes a beautiful addition to your small animal or exotic enclosure. This tree is hand crafted from Java wood with ample space between branches. It provides a natural climbing feature for small exotics as well as a perch for small birds. The sturdy base is crafted with quality Kamper wood from Kalimantan. Available in a variety of sizes. About A & E Cage This bird cage is designed and manufactured by A & E Cage Co, LLC. The company is a family-owned and family-operated birdcage company with over 30 years experience in the pet industry. Based in Burlington, N.J, A & E Cage offers a wide selection of aviaries, bird carriers, and bird toys, and numerous styles of bird cages to keep your pet birds happy and healthy. Made of genuine Java wood Non-toxic natural finish Perfect for small birds or reptiles Enhances animal enclosure Available in various sizes

Maria C.
Purchased one of these online and it came all broken and weird. fixed it but Never tried it out. Although from the reviews, Its probably just the packaging that went wrong so I'll give it another go.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
These are pricey... especially the larger ones. We bought one for our parrot when she first came home with us and she loved it, but snapped the branches off when she got bigger.
Ashley B.
San Antonio, TX
I actually bought one of these for my bearded dragon he loves climbing on top of it and just sitting there for hours and I have a light that I can put above him he's a happy camper
Jen B.
I purchased one of these to put in the run of my chicken coop. The girls love to roost on it in the shady corner. Even with the run open they'll go back to the coop to nap on this.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These Java trees are made very well, high quality materials, and are excellent for parrots to play on during out of cage time.
Jamie S.
Lyerly, GA
This is the cures little tree stand! Great co,versrational piece also! The price was very good as well! But one today!
Zaibunnisa S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got this for our parrot when he wants to come out of his cage and want to sit with us i put this in our living room so he can sit and enjoy with kids.