A & E Cage Co. Large 4 Level Small Animal Cage on Casters

AEC1366: Features: -Ideal for a variety of small animals-3 large front access doors on each level-Slide out tray and grate for easy cleaning and waste removal-Good For: Rats, Sugar Gliders, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Squirrels, Ferrets-Bar Spacing: 5/8". Includes: -Stand includes shelf for storage of food and pet supplies. Construction: -Construction Material: Metal. Specifications: -Medium 4 level small animal cage on casters-Stand has 4 wheels for easy movement-2 slotted ladders connect all 3 levels. Dimensions: -Interior Height: 55"-Weight: 57 lbs-Exterior Dimensions: 62" H x 23" W x 32" D. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
One of the best cages you can get!! We had this cage for our chinchilla, the flooring was very easy to line with fleece, clean up very easy & the set-up was super simple! Our chin loved to slide down the ramps & there's plenty of space to make the cage how you want it.Very much worth the investment for a happy animal!
Monica V.
Gainesville , Va
My friends has this cage she seem me to like it al lot it's great for multiple pet my friends has birds in the cages them seem to like dunce there more room for the birds I would recommend for those who are look for a great cafe for there pet
Kimberly A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I used to have rats and this was definitely a perfect cage for them! They loved climbing up the ramps (and all over the sides). The bigger the better!
Kayla B.
Nicholville, NY
These cages are amazing exspecially for chinchilla. My chinchilla loved the cage and lived a happy healthy life in this cage.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
I have a cage a lot like this they love it lots of room plus lots of places to jump and run around
Brianna F.
I have a cage LIKE that one but the trays in the cage can get chewed and depending on the pet you have it could fall and injure itself if it was at a high shelf.
Angie R.
I would recommend this to people who have chinchillas cuase this is the best cage to buy .