A-DERMA® Essentials Hand Cream

by Aderma

A-Derma Essentials Hand Cream

A-DERMA Hand Cream is the nutritive SOS care product that  protects against exposure to environmental damage (climatic changes for example) and promotes the epidermal repair of fragile hands. It protects and soothes fragile skin. No greasy or sticky effect. To take with you everywhere.

Delicately fragranced

Hands

Adults

Dry hands

COMPOSITION
Rhealba® Oat Milk → Softens and soothes the skin

Glycerine → Restores the acid mantle, nourishes and moisturises the upper layers of the skin

Vitamin E → antioxidant action

FORMULA’S DETAILS
WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL FLOUR (AVENA SATIVA KERNEL FLOUR), STEARIC ACID, SORBITAN TRIOLEATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A-DERMA® Essentials Hand Cream!
GARLONN S.
A-DERMA® Essentials Hand Cream uploaded by GARLONN S.
Laisse mes mains dans un gant de velour. Je ne peux plus m'en passer, la texture est agrèable, la crème pénétre facilement et rapidement. C'est la première fois que je ressent cette douceur sur mes mains après l'utilisation d'une crème pour celles-ci.
Jenny L.
Saskatoon, SK
A-DERMA® Essentials Hand Cream uploaded by Jenny L.
I love this hand cream. It doesn't feel greasy, it absorbs right away and lasts for hours. It has a slight lotion-y scent to it which doesn't bother me. You only need a small amount of lotion when just using it for your hands, so it lasts a long time. I would recommend it for anyone with dry, cracked hands that need extra moisture!
Perla margarita C.
Glendale, NY
Me encanta esta crema para manos, Aderma Hand Cream Fragile Skins te otorga un cuidado que nutre, repara y calma las manos muy secas y agredidas a diario. El 95% de estos ingredientes son de origen natural. Es lo máximo!✨💯 A-DERMA® Essentials Hand Cream
Lisa P.
I have very sensitive skin and this is the only thing that works for me so I would recommend them if you have dry or sensitive like me or any problems with your skin
Sarah S.
Kitchener, ON
HOLY GRAIL! I have very sensitive skin and eczema on my fingers. Flare ups can be hell especially during season changes because my fingers split open and become so dry and sore even when I keep on top of using hand cream! This hand cream is AMAZING and is designed for sensitive skin! It has a natural scent that I could almost compare to pineapple in my opinion. It’s not strong at all and the formula makes me feel very hydrated and relieved! It has oats in the formula as well and their oats are never bleached like in Aveeno products! It’s a little more pricey ($11) and since I go through it often I don’t purchase as much as I would like. It’s definitely a must have though and I would strongly recommend!
maassah A.
Cette crème mains est particulièrement adaptés aux mains desséchées, abîmées ou imitées. Elle est vraiment très magnique avec une odeur très douce et belle😍😍💖
Agnes H.
If you have dry and sensitive skin, this is the one for you. I have used this since I was a child and it has always kept my skin hydrated
Maria V.
San Diego, CA
I love it cause it leaves my hands feeling way too soft which is always a good thing, specially in the winter time when I’m so dry
Antonia U.
Toronto, ON
This has a really light floral scent that I did not like. Other than that, this product is just okay. I love all the other products in the exomega line, but this one item didn’t do anything for me. Price is also okay.
Dali L.
cdmx
A-DERMA® Essentials Hand Cream uploaded by Dali L.
Deja inmediatamente una sensación hidratante y sedosa en las manos extremo secas . Ayuda a calmar problemas dermatológicos como alergias al jabón en mi caso . Además de tener un olor que me encanta y encontrar en la farmacia local .#handcream #dermatology #crema#dermatologia A-DERMA® Essentials Hand Cream

Looking for your answer?