A Charlie Brown Christmas(tm) (Paperback) uploaded by Bethany H.A Charlie Brown Christmas(tm) (Paperback) uploaded by Nancy C.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

This beloved holiday classic is eagerly anticipated every season by kids of all ages! This songbook features all 10 great Vince Guaraldi tunes from the soundtrack: Christmas Is Coming * The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) * Christmas Time Is Here * Fur Elise * Hark, the Herald Angels Sing * Linus and Lucy * My Little Drum * O Tannenbaum * Skating * What Child Is This. Also includes pages of BandW Peanuts(TM) line art. see more...

A Charlie Brown Christmas(tm) (Paperback)
  • "I highly recommend reading whether there are children in your life or not!" in 1 review
  • "An absolute classic and a must read for the holiday season." in 1 review
  • "My middle school did a Christmas play of this and it was awesome." in 1 review
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Such a cute book that every child should be read at least once in their lives if not every holiday season! The story like is great and the movie is such a staple to childhood and Christmas time! Go out and get your kid one ASAP!
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
This is perfect for the holiday season, I love this book for story time with elementary students. Everyone loves the innocent book and no one can resist a good Charlie Brown book. It goes hand and hand with the grinch and a Christmas carol.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I'm excited to start the tradition of opening one present on Christmas eve. It's a box, with some new pjs, a book, and some cocoa mix with little toppings! This is this year's books and my one year old is going to be so excited to get to finally open something!
Tam C.
Love this story!! It's a classic that never gets old! I have my children loved no it as well!! It truly wouldn't be Christmas without A Charlie Brown Christmas!! My favorite part is the beautiful tree
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
I highly recommend this, whether you are an adult or a child. I would also recommend getting it in a hardback copy rather than paper back so it Will keep nicer - you can leave it out year round or just bring it back out around Christmas!
Rachel P.
Hobbs, NM
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I love this classic! It has been a tradition to watch this every yr for as long as I can remember as well as reading the book. A tradition that I have passed down to my children!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I highly recommend this for anyone with children or nieces and nephews. The book and the movie are both just so classic. Every child should read and watch A Charlie Brown Christmas.
Kat A.
An absolute classic! I love hearing or reading this around Christmas time! Always makes me smile and happy! I love the story and the characters so much! I highly recommend. Kids love this.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Another simple and happy Christmas classic. The Peanuts are a group of friends who are all a little different. Every Peanuts story is awesome. Perfect for little children and can quickly become a Christmas Tradition.
Sam C.
Virginia Beach
Cutest series for kids and even adults, too. I've always watched these with my mom and to this day we watch them together. They are just cute characters and it's easy to love them and want to watch more.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,383 reviews
Anyone else read this and watch the special every year?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Who's your Favorite character ?
Britton L.
Is this basically the same as what is played on tv?
Jessica C.
Who is your favorite character?
Leigh P.
Is the movie close to the book?