BY A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

Smoothing serum by A Beautiful Life Lightweight, non-greasy serum Designed to add shine, fight frizz and tame fly-away hair Protects from harsh environmental factors Enriched with argan, pomegranate seed and alma oil see more...

• I always want to buy this when I'm at Ulta. Has anyone us...1 Answers
Elle D.
My favorite hair oil. It smells divine and you only need a small amount of product. I have long color treated hair that is fine in texture but very thick. A couple drops worked through damp or dry hair and I have beautiful smooth and shiny hair. I have gone through a couple bottles already and will continue to repurchase.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
The perfect smoothing oil to get rid of frizz and to soften your hair. It also never gets to be too thick or too much and your hair will soak it in nicely. It doesnt just sit all slick and slippery on your hair, and it smells nice! My fave by far!
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
Love love love this product! I have curly semi frizzy hair. This is perfect before or after styling and even just on a frizzy day. It takes very little to style with!
Erica M.
I always want to buy this when I'm at Ulta. Has anyone used this & what did you think?