A! Absolute! Makeup Cleansing Tissues

by A! Absolute!

With Vitamin E & Vitamin C Extract Absolute! Make-up Cleansing Tissue thoroughly removes eye-liner, shadow, lipstick, blush and even waterproof mascara without skin irritation.  With the convenience of premoistened cloths, they work in seconds to leave you feeling smooth, fresh, moisturized and completely clean-anytime, anywhere! .

Que tal son estos pad limpiadores.. la marca tiene algunos meses en mi país y me gustaria saber sobre este producto hace poco adquiri uno de sus delineadores para ojos y me parece muy bueno
Where can I purchase these?
Is this good at taking off matte lipstick?
Start your review of A! Absolute! Makeup Cleansing Tissues!
Product Highlights
“I received these initially in an ipsy bag ( http://www.ipsy.com/r/17le) and loved them so much that I had to pick some up.” in reviews
Decatur , AL
These are some of the best cleansing clothes that I’ve ever used. They make my face feel super soft and removed my make up well. I thought the product was nice and very affordable. There are other cleaning clothes that cost more and are not as nice as these.
painesville
Found these for a great price at Marshall’s. They are a great staple and I keep them in my nightstand so I can wipe the day away before bed. They smell great and do not leave my skin feeling oily and dirty.
San Juan
This make up removal is good but not awesome one of the reason is good is because is very affordable and leaves my skin very fresh , however I do have to say that when it comes to remove eyeliner and mascara I  have to rub hard to take it off and sometimes it does hurt a little
Hartselle, AL
I received a generous sample of this product in my ipsy bag, but I am thinking about purchasing them myself. I received the pomegranate scent and at first I was not to thrilled with the smell. It smelled more like beer to me, someone else said that it smelled like wine to them, but all I smelled was straight up alcohol and I didn't really want to put that on my face, ya know? I used them anyway so as to now waste them and actually liked them by the end of the pack. I think my nose just got used to the scent. I use coconut oil on my dry eyes to get my waterproof makeup all dissolved and then wipe my full face of makeup off with just one wipe. Works great! It didn't feel scratchy and didn't burn my eyes.
Los Angeles, CA
A! Absolute! Makeup Cleansing Tissues uploaded by Viridiana H.
So far these are one of my go to face makeup removal wipes. They are very affordable and I love that they don't make my skin feel a burning sensation or make my eyes water. That was one of the biggest things I look for. Another thing they don't leave my skin with redness and best thing they are infuses with tea tree oil and Vitamin E.
I actually tried these on a whim, but I was absolutely in love. The work very well, in removing makeup and just removing everyday gunk from your face. Not to mention they smell FANTASTIC. I had been using a no name brand of wipe and they smell like baby powder and always make me feel like there's actually residue left over on my face but with these I don't have that problem at all. They don't dry the heck out of your skin or leave it feeling slimy at all, these are worth a try especially at a great price!
Forest Grove, OR
I had heard several people complain that these towelettes had an unpleasant odor. However I didn't find it to be displeasing in the least. All that aside I was not as the results of how it removed the makeup swatched. As you can see from the photos, the towelette appears to have a quite a bit of makeup on it. However with the swipe test you can plainly see that a substantial amount of makeup was still left behind. Where the swipe was made the is a distinct line from all the swatches.
Fort Bragg, NC
I just bought these at Ross while we were out of town visiting my mom. I needed something travel friendly to remove my makeup and these worked great. I think they smell really good and do a great job of removing my makeup. It didn't take off all my mascara but it was waterproof mascara and would be a tough job for any makeup remover. Unlike wipes I've tried in the past these didn't dry my face out when using them so I love these.
2,684 reviews
I love these Absolute makeup wipes. They work wonderfully at removing makeup and cleansing the face. I found them at Marshalls for 3.99 which is a great price. They are really affordable and effective at getting the job done. All of the Absolute products that I've tried have been great as well.
Richmond, IN
I received these in my January Ipsy bag to sample. I couldn't find one redeeming quality that made me want to even use them again, let alone pay for them. They smell bad, like rotten fruit. They are dry, so you need to wet them to use them. They left my dry skin so very dry, I had to follow with an oil cleansing, then a 5 minute lactic acid peel just to restore my skin's moisture balance.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...