A! Absolute! Makeup Cleansing Tissues

by A! Absolute!

With Vitamin E & Vitamin C Extract Absolute! Make-up Cleansing Tissue thoroughly removes eye-liner, shadow, lipstick, blush and even waterproof mascara without skin irritation.  With the convenience of premoistened cloths, they work in seconds to leave you feeling smooth, fresh, moisturized and completely clean-anytime, anywhere! .

Que tal son estos pad limpiadores.. la marca tiene algunos meses en mi país y me gustaria saber sobre este producto hace poco adquiri uno de sus delineadores para ojos y me parece muy bueno
Where can I purchase these?
Is this good at taking off matte lipstick?
Start your review of A! Absolute! Makeup Cleansing Tissues!
Product Highlights
“I received these initially in an ipsy bag ( http://www.ipsy.com/r/17le) and loved them so much that I had to pick some up.” in reviews
New York , NY
These makeup removing wipe are the best wipes i have used thus far. I tried these wipes out in a sample bag and once i was done with those i immediatly had to go and buy more. the price isn't that high and then come in a large quanity. The wipes last me about a month or so.
I absolutely love these cleansing wipes! I use them on my face after a long day even if I wasn't wearing any makeup. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling and has helped to reduce the redness in my skin from having roseacha
Ashburn, VA
I love these! Every time I use them my makeup comes off without any fuss, my skin feels soft, and it smells like a light clean powder. It's not oily and doesn't leave any residue. The package keeps it wet so for those that don't need it everyday, it will last. Love the product!
Campbell, CA
I've tried these once and will never purchase them again. They didn't remove any of my makeup, if anything, it just smeared it around my face. I ended up throwing the whole pack away and purchasing Target brand cleansing wipes. Save your money!
Easily removes eye-liner, shadow, lipstick, blush and even waterproof mascara without skin irritation. Your skin feels clean and refreshed! I store one package in my night table. To avoid sleeping with makeup on when coming late and tired.
Livermore, CA
I got the pomegranate wipes in an Ipsy bag and was not super impressed. They had a terrible smell, didn't remove my makeup well, and left a gross filmy feeling on my face. Will not buy and I'm not sure I'll even use the 10 in the package
Jacksonville, FL
I always snag these when I see them at Ross. I wouldn't pay regular price when I know I can find them at ross for half of retail. They are gentle on the eyes and remove makeup very easily. A big bonus is that the package comes with many towelettes , enough to last you a while.
Honolulu, HI
I have never used a makeup wipe that I hated until this one I bought this and used it to take off my normal makeup it was super dry so I had to wet it and it smelled really bad like rotten cherries. Also it left a oily film on my face and did not remove 80% of my makeup this was definitely a failed product for me
Belmar, Nj
I really like using these towelettes to freshen up after the gym. They aren't the best at removing makeup (especially eye makeup) but they are great at refreshing and cooling your skin. I like the cucumber scent the best.
Warrenville, SC
I received the cucumber scent in an ipsy bag and really liked them. The scent was light and fresh and my face felt clean afterwards. I don't know if they would be good for daily use but for travel they are very nice.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...