BY A! ABSOLUTE!

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Create Stunning 3D Nail Art Instantly Endless design possibilities are now available at your fingertips with our Absolute! Magnets.  Ergonomically designed, our magnet rings make it hassle-free, and easy. Box includes one Absolute! Wave Magnet. Use with any brand of magnetic polish. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I have a few of the magnetic polis...1 Answers
Review (1)
MacKenzie B.
I bought this and it was crap. The polish was nice but the magnetic thing didn't do anything. So not even worth it. And I'm upset because I got some for gifts for my sisters and it didn't work....
Renee W.
Has anyone tried this? I have a few of the magnetic polishes and I have a hard time holding the cap over my nails without touching.