9wishes - Sun Moisturizer SPF50+ PA+++ 50ml 50ml uploaded by Olha D.

BY 9WISHES

Jaylene W.
Surprisingly lightweight and minimal fragrance! I love that this product is both a moisturizer and SPF protection in one so I don’t have to use two separate products. My skin easily gets clogged when I use too much products so this is perfect for me. I was very pleasantly surprised that it was so light since the SPF is pretty high. The only negative thing I have to say about this is the sunscreen smell, but it is minimal. 9wishes - Sun Moisturizer SPF50+ PA+++ 50ml 50ml is a must try!
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this cream all the time when I leave the house . The cream leaves no stickiness on the face and makes the face is not naturally white. I like it. The product help me to protect my face from intense sunlight. 👍🏻👍🏻