Pets & AnimalsCatCat Food9lives
Wet Cat Food Chicken & Tuna Dinner - 22oz

9Lives Wet Cat Food Chicken & Tuna Dinner - 22oz

by 9lives

Morris 9Lives Daily Essentials Cat Food.
Healthy skin & coat.
Strong muscle growth.
Healthy heart & clear vision.
Chicken & tuna dinner.
Same great taste!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 9Lives Wet Cat Food Chicken & Tuna Dinner - 22oz!
Teresita G.
Laredo, TX
We’ve been buying this variety for several years now. Our cats like it. I usually mix this with some dry food. It would be good if the cans were a bit bigger. Our cats are stray. Yes we’ve been buying this brand for several years now.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
2,863 reviews
I had a rebate on this product so we tried the four pack for my cat, and both our cat and chihuahua dog loved it. Great to mix in with hard food. They both seem to really like the texture, as well.
Jennifer C.
Lancaster, CA
I love giving my cats this kind of can food they love its healthy for them and its make them feel hyper and sleepy for them.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
My cat loved everything from the 9Lives brand! We usually gave her dry food, but this was a "treat" on the weekends. The second my dad started opening the can, she would rush downstairs and start crying for it! My dog loved it too, because he would sneak over and eat whatever was left when she was done.
Deb R.
Woodsfield, OH
I have two cats. One of them will eat this and the other will not. I have tried two different favors and no go. May give it one more try.
Zoe C.
Laurier, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats weren't that impressed with this brand. Maybe I had the wrong flavor who knows picky eaters lol
Rebecca H.
My cat loves it. I do not buy him canned food a lot, and I generally get what ever one is on sale and the cheapest at time. But this seams to be one of his favorites. The dog must like it too because he sneaks in and cleans the dish when the cat is done.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
Great cat food at a great price! My cat gets half a can for dinner at night. She loves it and so does the dog when he gets sneaky!

Looking for your answer?