9Lives Turkey & Seafood Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 5.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)

BY 9LIVES

Treat your cat to the tastes he loves in the 9Lives Turkey and Seafood Favorites Variety Pack of wet cat food. This variety pack includes four delicious dinners made with real turkey or fish in a savory sauce. It's full of flavors your cat will love, with the nutrition he needs for a long, healthy life! see more...

• "I own three cats and all three of them love it!" in 1 review
Claudia V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I adopted a cat and his is what I bought for him. It’s of good value and he loved each different flavors. It fed him and kept his belly full without any issues. I have a regular type of cat with lines. Not sure the name but he is outside and never comes in so this works.
Courtnie L.
Gautier, MS
My cats absolutely love love love this food. As always, a really incredible product from a brand I trust. My cats come running time I pop the top so it must smell amazingly appetizing to them and always beg for seconds when they're done licking the bowl.
Carly S.
Wooster
We started giving this to our senior cats after they take medication to help them swallow and digest their pills. The vet suggested a wet food to help keep older cats hydrated. Our two kitties live it and think they’re getting a special treat. Cans are easy to open.
Sksks A.
I love this cat food for my cat! It’s real food and it comes in bite sizes and the cans are large! She loves eating them and I am comfortable buying them I don’t feel skeptical! It is a safe choice and she loves eating it!
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My little kitty Ollie loves his 9 lives soft food! He's still a kitten but is starting to eat more and more. I get a great deal at Wal-Mart for this food and it lasts me a while
Kristin B.
Enterprise
It’s smelly like all cat food, but the cats enjoy it so I’ll feed them it occasionally. I get normally for wild outside kittens I try to capture to bring to the shelter. Works every time!
Catherine A.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I have been using nine lives for at least 3 years now and I'm really pleased with this brand they always have great choices for cat food. I will be continuing to use them
Miranda C.
Huntington, WV
This is my cats favorite wet food to eat. They don’t prefer the pate, they like the meaty bits. And they also prefer turkey and chicken and salmon.
Aly M.
My cats really like this stuff. I use it as a treat food for them and they go nuts over it. Unlike other foods, this does not make my cats sick.
Kirsten P.
Alpena, MI
I own three cats and all three of them love it! I give it to them in the morning and each of them enjoy them!