9Lives Turkey & Seafood Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 5.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)

BY 9LIVES

Treat your cat to the tastes he loves in the 9Lives Turkey and Seafood Favorites Variety Pack of wet cat food. This variety pack includes four delicious dinners made with real turkey or fish in a savory sauce. It's full of flavors your cat will love, with the nutrition he needs for a long, healthy life! see more...

• "I own three cats and all three of them love it!" in 1 review
Allyson W.
Wilmington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've used nearly all of the 9lives wet food flavors,  my cats don't care for the ones with egg but eat nearly anything else.  They also prefer flaked over pate but will still eat some pate.  It's not super expensive and the my cats like it. I do feel this can go either way we had a cat that would only eat 9lives for years and later another cat that refused to touch it, he did like other brands though so it really depends.
Courtnie L.
Gautier, MS
My cats absolutely love love love this food. As always, a really incredible product from a brand I trust. My cats come running time I pop the top so it must smell amazingly appetizing to them and always beg for seconds when they're done licking the bowl.
Stone Q.
Brooklyn ny
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best food in the world for cats always get them thus for my cat he loves it a lot and I'm always gonna buy him that if you dont bug this kind you the worst get your friend this and he will never leave your side for sure šŸ˜»ā€¼ļøā¤ļø 9Lives Daily Essentials Dry Cat Food, 12-Pound9Lives Indoor Complete - Salmon & Chicken - 15 lbInfluenster The Influenster App
Sksks A.
I love this cat food for my cat! Itā€™s real food and it comes in bite sizes and the cans are large! She loves eating them and I am comfortable buying them I donā€™t feel skeptical! It is a safe choice and she loves eating it!
Claudia V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I adopted a cat and his is what I bought for him. Itā€™s of good value and he loved each different flavors. It fed him and kept his belly full without any issues. I have a regular type of cat with lines. Not sure the name but he is outside and never comes in so this works.
Lauren R.
Adger
My cats love this food and always know exactly when I am about to open a can because they will start surrounding me and circling my feet which is slightly unsettling but they like the food so.
Catherine A.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I have been using nine lives for at least 3 years now and I'm really pleased with this brand they always have great choices for cat food. I will be continuing to use them
Carly S.
Wooster
We started giving this to our senior cats after they take medication to help them swallow and digest their pills. The vet suggested a wet food to help keep older cats hydrated. Our two kitties live it and think theyā€™re getting a special treat. Cans are easy to open.
Jessula H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Doesn't leave an awful smell like the pate does. You can smell the pate whenever you walk past the bowl, and when you open the can. The cat seems to prefer this over the Pate as well
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My little kitty Ollie loves his 9 lives soft food! He's still a kitten but is starting to eat more and more. I get a great deal at Wal-Mart for this food and it lasts me a while