9Lives Turkey & Seafood Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 5.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)

BY 9LIVES

Treat your cat to the tastes he loves in the 9Lives Turkey and Seafood Favorites Variety Pack of wet cat food. This variety pack includes four delicious dinners made with real turkey or fish in a savory sauce. It's full of flavors your cat will love, with the nutrition he needs for a long, healthy life! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I own three cats and all three of them love it!" in 1 review
Aly M.
My cats really like this stuff. I use it as a treat food for them and they go nuts over it. Unlike other foods, this does not make my cats sick.
Kirsten P.
Alpena, MI
I own three cats and all three of them love it! I give it to them in the morning and each of them enjoy them!
Francheska N.
Humacao
my cat loves it. The 9 lives turkey and seafood favorites wet cat food is one of my cats favorite food. I give her dry food and this products provides her with the balance tuition that a a house cat need plus it doesn't have a strong odder and it help control hair balls.