9Lives Turkey & Seafood Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack

by 9lives

Treat your cat to the tastes he loves in the 9Lives Turkey and Seafood Favorites Variety Pack of wet cat food. This variety pack includes four delicious dinners made with real turkey or fish in a savory sauce. It's full of flavors your cat will love, with the nutrition he needs for a long, healthy life!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 9Lives Turkey & Seafood Favorites Wet Cat Food Variety Pack!
Product Highlights
“I own three cats and all three of them love it!” in 1 review
Louisville KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Cats love this wet cat food they ask for it every night walking around the house meowing until I put plates of this out. They just love the variety of flavors they have and how rich the flavors are. I love how the ingredients are mostly natural. The food is inexpensive. And keeps my fur babies fur nice and shiny and soft. And their extremely happy when their fed their wet cat food.
Collinsville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Smells awful but what cat food doesn’t lol cat loves it. He absolutely HATES the pate for some reason. It’s probably just the cat. It’s a great product all around though. 10-10 would recommend! No complaints here!
Butler, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loves this stuff...as soon as she sees the can she is all over me. She enjoys her can of kitty food. I can't stand the smell of it but she doesn't mind it.
harrison twp
my cat LOVES this food. he had some urinary troubles and had to switch to wet food, and this is the only brand he not only eats, but seems to like. and a MAJOR plus for me is how affordable it is. i was worried it was going to be expensive to switch from dry to wet so i’m glad it’s cheap
Northborough, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this but there is an overwhelming quantity. Since Sammie is on a diet, he cannot have the amount of food the pack provides before it expires. Sammie is an American Shorthair cat. I would recommend this to cats who aren't on a diet, your cat will love it!
I love this cat food for my cat! It’s real food and it comes in bite sizes and the cans are large! She loves eating them and I am comfortable buying them I don’t feel skeptical! It is a safe choice and she loves eating it!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I adopted a cat and his is what I bought for him. It’s of good value and he loved each different flavors. It fed him and kept his belly full without any issues. I have a regular type of cat with lines. Not sure the name but he is outside and never comes in so this works.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I have been using nine lives for at least 3 years now and I'm really pleased with this brand they always have great choices for cat food. I will be continuing to use them
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best food in the world for cats always get them thus for my cat he loves it a lot and I'm always gonna buy him that if you dont bug this kind you the worst get your friend this and he will never leave your side for sure 😻‼️❤️ 9Lives Daily Essentials Dry Cat Food 9Lives Indoor Complete - Salmon & Chicken - 15 lb Influenster The Influenster App
Clint, TX
My cat is in love with turkey and seafood. There’s no denying that I have a picky cat not only cause of what he likes but because he will only eat this brand of cat canned food and nothing else. I totally recommend it to other owners!